The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seen it...

Quite funny though.
Reply 2
Seen it before but what a legend. Seen the one .. something like find the value of X, the person has circled it and put HERE :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
haha thats great :biggrin:
Funniest thing that happened at my school was when I was in year 9 and our teacher gave us a really simple quick maths test and one of the questions was:
name these shapes (square, rhombus etc.)
and someone wrote, John, George and Simon.

haha - well he did what the question said i suppose :P
Reply 4
cookieboy
Seen it before but what a legend. Seen the one .. something like find the value of X, the person has circled it and put HERE :biggrin: :biggrin:

No it said 'find X':smile:
Reply 5
Hahha...yeah, classic - I'm not sure if you've heard the one about 'expanding the brackets', where some guy just copied the equation and just made it bigger!
Reply 6
That's quite a good drawing of an elephant.
My favourite was the one where it says "Explain why tracy is wrong" and the guy has just written "She's a woman".

You shouldn't laugh.
Reply 8
Lol,
I liked the one where he drew the batman sign
Reply 9
simmerz91
Hahha...yeah, classic - I'm not sure if you've heard the one about 'expanding the brackets', where some guy just copied the equation and just made it bigger!

classic
Reply 10
Haha, I like it!
are you being sarcastic when you say 'it takes some balls' to draw an elephant in a maths exam? because i hope you are.
Reply 12
8inchestall
are you being sarcastic when you say 'it takes some balls' to draw an elephant in a maths exam? because i hope you are.

I'm being pretty serious....

For someone just to mess up a question on an EXTERNAL exam paper just for a laugh...that takes some balls.
Reply 14
I bet you wouldn't do it.
Reply 15
simmerz91

Hahahah i have seen that one LMFAO. It is funny!
This one is the best one I've seen :biggrin:

I liked it so much that I did the same thing on a physics test. The question was something about using one of newton's laws to find the change in kinetic energy after the two balls collide. I drew an elephant in the middle and said 'there is no change; there is an elephant in the way' :p:
Reply 17
Love it.
simmerz91

For someone just to mess up a question on an EXTERNAL exam paper just for a laugh...that takes some balls.

Not if you don't know the answer. Besides, an examiner wouldn't mark like that. It was probably a past paper.

Gotta love this one, though:

Spoiler

simmerz91

doubt very much it was external exam

Latest