The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
that's like in this years mechanics exam, I specifically highlighted the mis-spelled word 'intergration' on the front page.
Reply 22
in their GCSE ict exam:
Q: how do you make a macro run?
A: chase it with a knife

lol
Reply 23
Lol. There are loads of these all over the place. e.g. http://haha.nu/funny/funny-math/
Reply 24
Karvel

lmao
Reply 25
just thought i'd share this
Reply 26
simmerz91
I'm being pretty serious....

For someone just to mess up a question on an EXTERNAL exam paper just for a laugh...that takes some balls.

No it doesnt.. it wastes time in an exam that you know nothing about, and it gives you a laugh. Tbh i bet loads of people would do this sorta thing if they were funny enough. :smile: Seriously, what is the exam board gonna do anyway?
hehehe I like how they've circled it with a ? :biggrin:
Reply 28
this ones actually a work of art.

RocketTown
this ones actually a work of art.

LMAO!! that's how i feel sometimes
I like this one:
Reply 31
What was the one tick for lol
Yep, some of them are classic.

I've done two things like this, one in an internal GCSE mock and the other for my GCSE science:

1) Internal GCSE mock. An ICT question was "Name 4 principles of the data protection act". I went on to list "Thou Shalt not kill", "Honour thy mother and father" etc etc.

2) GCSE science. I honestly forgotten how to spell the world "plane" (as in aeroplane - it was question about why is static electricity dangerous etc). So, after spending 2 minutes trying to figure out how to spell it ("playen", "plain", "playn" etc) I ended up putting "big aluminium flying machine". I wasn't trying to be funny with the examiner, because it was my actual GCSE and I didn't want to lose 2-3 marks due to forgetting how to spell "plane".
Reply 33
tristanperry
Yep, some of them are classic.

I've done two things like this, one in an internal GCSE mock and the other for my GCSE science:

1) Internal GCSE mock. An ICT question was "Name 4 principles of the data protection act". I went on to list "Thou Shalt not kill", "Honour thy mother and father" etc etc.

2) GCSE science. I honestly forgotten how to spell the world "plane" (as in aeroplane - it was question about why is static electricity dangerous etc). So, after spending 2 minutes trying to figure out how to spell it ("playen", "plain", "playn" etc) I ended up putting "big aluminium flying machine". I wasn't trying to be funny with the examiner, because it was my actual GCSE and I didn't want to lose 2-3 marks due to forgetting how to spell "plane".

rep for the big aluminium flying machine lol
Reply 34
thezoob
rep for the big aluminium flying machine lol

Lol thanks! :smile:

Franman

Lmao, that's a great one! :biggrin:
Reply 36
I wrote some stupid answers in my GCSE DT Graphics exam: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9166040&postcount=174
Reply 38
Glutamic Acid
I wrote some stupid answers in my GCSE DT Graphics exam: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9166040&postcount=174

:teeth: that's brilliant.

Latest