The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Booze! I've not had any all term and I quite fancy some now.
Only 5 more days!

I'm looking forward to a lovely Gin and Tonic after my last exam.
Reply 42
I'm free on Thursday, late in the afternoon!

I'm looking forward to not having it always weighing on my mind anymore and to stop behaving like a emotional mess.

I'm looking forward to having clear skin and a flat tummy again.

To cleaning the room.

To go shopping and laze around town all day, reading fun books in cafés.

To buying a guide book about Japan and plan my trip there.

To my boyfriend finishing his exams on the 9th.

To finding a dress for the Trinity ball.

To playing video games.

To seeing my parents again.

Yay!
To be able to not live in a cess pit; to sort my life out; to be able to sleeeeeeep!
After exams will be great! I'm actually going to have a social life which will be fabby!

Weds -thurs - Best mate visiting
fri - going to Great yarmouth with te philosohers
sat - yarmouth /strawberry fair if i tag along with people
sun - home to tutor
mon-fri - visiting boyfriend
sat - TSR meet
sun - suicide sunday
mon - working clare ball
tues - working caius ball
weds exam results and pem event!

Gosh i am a busy lady!
Craghyrax
The latter is rather strongly implied by the description "after your exams"... :p:

Many people have a 9-5 job over the summer, not exactly a holiday activity.
I am looking forward to a couple of bottles of super-tasty special reserve cider I bought on holiday which I have set aside for after the end of exams. Only have 2 more days now! At 4:30 on Tuesday afternoon I am totally free!
Nina
After exams will be great! I'm actually going to have a social life which will be fabby!

Weds -thurs - Best mate visiting
fri - going to Great yarmouth with te philosohers
sat - yarmouth /strawberry fair if i tag along with people
sun - home to tutor
mon-fri - visiting boyfriend
sat - TSR meet
sun - suicide sunday
mon - working clare ball
tues - working caius ball
weds exam results and pem event!

Gosh i am a busy lady!

ooh you're working Clare ball? so're we!
First or second half? (and how can you be working it?) I'm doing band liaison for the second half.
Nina
First or second half? (and how can you be working it?) I'm doing band liaison for the second half.

Sound and light for the whole thing. We were going to go as guests, but a) we can't afford it and b) they needed James' l33t techie skillz. I've done a lot with Clare Sound over the year, so I'm doing it too. There was no way I was going to be a guest by myself if James was techieing! So we're doing set, up, take down, and everything in between. If you're doing band liason, we're almost certain to see you! In fact we'll probably be working with you
Reply 50
I'm having formal followed by SATC movie on Friday (provided it's on at a suitable time). Then BBQ and associated fun on Saturday - though my parents are dropping in so I have to remain reasonably sober for at least some time!
16 and a bit hours left! Eeeee!

Guilt free relaxation, chilling with friends, Sex and the City, lunch and coffee, Finalists' Dinner, Grad Dinner, my 21st Dinner, garden parties, gym, balls, June event, shopping with my mum on Saturday, a trip to London to see a friend... :smile:
Reply 52
visesh
Sleep

Some proper, non-academic reading
Sunshine, picnics, Pimms, Wimbledon...
Sorting out my visas, equipment, insurance etc. for my trip
Getting some sponsorship and publicity for said trip

Finally putting my ubercoolawesome graphics card to the test with Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box,Crysis, Gears of War etc.

More sleep

GRADUATION!

Not going badly so far.
Reply 53
This time tomorrow... :biggrin:
Tuesday the 10th... treating myself to this CD I've wanted for ages and then going out to Kambar that night to headbang until 3am!!!! (That's if I don't crash down on my bed as soon as they're over and totally miss Wake Up Screaming... but they're playing melodic metal from 1:30 to 3am, so that should serve as motivation enough for me... :biggrin:)
Reply 55
Dissey
woops.. sorry, didn't notice it was for Cambridge students :biggrin:

Your ignorance is probably due to the drugs you take.:rolleyes:
Reply 56
mariad
Your ignorance is probably due to the drugs you take.:rolleyes:

Don't judge! I just do whatever the purple penguin sitting next to me tells me to. He says if I tickle his funny button I'll get smarties. Special smarties that make me feel funny :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending