The Student Room Group

OCR Geography

....just want to ask you a question...and my teacher is not the best at explaining and does not explain anything properly.......
on the front cover of the OCR theres three sections A(places), B(physical themes) and C(human themes) ...aand for A it says to answer 2 questions from A1(eu), A2(not eu), A3(medc not eu). just woundering the meaning of "places" as its headed.?? is it any case studies?( tourism hazard?) and do they want us to answer three of the questions 2 from A1,2,3?? and so learing 3 case studies....im confused my self..its section A that i dont understand...plzz help........if so much appriciated.... silly thread
Reply 1
I'm not completley sure what you are saying, but for the section A I think you have to answer 2 questions and you get a choice of 3.
So you could do: A1 and A2 OR A2 and A3 OR A1 and A3
Section A could literally be anything. Hazards, industries, climate but of coarse in either MEDC LEDC or EU. Then sectyion 2 about Hazards or climates/rivers and Section C id settlement, industry and population (My favourite!)
Reply 3
Places: It is a test of geographical knowledge in either a MEDC, LEDC, EU ONLY>>>
Reply 4
And yes, I believe there are case studies.

Latest