The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

WackoJacko12345
I only have my AS certificates, I don't have my GCSE's...do you think it would be ok to send it off without my GCSE certificates? I don't think i'd even be able to get them because I moved schools after sixth form!

I'd contact admissions and ask. But to be honest, even if Edinburgh don't mind, I would get hold of your GCSE certificates asap - they're important!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
I sent my certificates about a month ago but this euclid thing still tells me to send them. Is it normal that it takes this long for them to check them and update the status in euclid or should I be worried that my mail might have been lost?
Thanks.
Reply 22
Sequa
I sent my certificates about a month ago but this euclid thing still tells me to send them. Is it normal that it takes this long for them to check them and update the status in euclid or should I be worried that my mail might have been lost?
Thanks.

I had to send them twice after the first lot apparently got lost.

edit: I got a letter reminding me to send them a few weeks after I thought mine had been sent off fine, though.
Reply 23
Sequa
Thanks.

I think that thing in Euclid is an automated thing as I sent mine in months ago and it appeared in my Euclid...I would only send them again if you get something through the post or an email saying they haven't received them.
Reply 24
Sianeh
I think that thing in Euclid is an automated thing as I sent mine in months ago and it appeared in my Euclid...I would only send them again if you get something through the post or an email saying they haven't received them.

That's what I'm thinking too. I sent mine ages ago but the Euclid status hasn't changed, but I haven't heard from Edinburgh so they probably received them and forgot to update or something. Hopefully, anyway.
Reply 25
Well I sent all the needed certificates, now I am waiting for unconditional offer. What is the average time to receive unconditional offer, after they have received ur documents, because I posted them with TNT and I know that they were delivered today.
Do you send photocopies of your certificates? I'm thinking this is a good idea as it sounds like they get lost!
hippiepixie
Do you send photocopies of your certificates? I'm thinking this is a good idea as it sounds like they get lost!

Yes you do send photocopies. It would be silly to send the actual ones as then universities would end up with thousands of A level/Higher certificates and their owners would never be able to prove they actually got the grades again!
Reply 28
ive just sent my certificates to edinburgh by email. Hoping for a conditional offer soon.

Any ideas how long it may take for me to recieve an offer?
gbp1
Any ideas how long it may take for me to recieve an offer?

Between 3 and 5 months if they make you an offer.

Although if the spelling on your personal statement is as bad as it is in your posts...

Latest

Trending

Trending