The Student Room Group

Msc in International Accounting and Finance from Cass???

Hi there,

I am currently a final level ACCA students. I will be attempting my final 3 papers next week.. I would like to further my studies into finance . I apply for Msc in Finance for Cass, Warwick and Lancaster. Cass rejected me on Msc in Finance but offer me Msc in International Accounting and Finance. sigh ... I am unsure whether the master will overlap with my ACCA qualification??? currently still waiting for replies from others in particular Warwick . Plan to work in investment banking later and also do CFA . Which Uni will give my competitive advantage??? Please advise ASAP.... Thanks..
Reply 1
hello! I've never studied your subject so maybe I'm not the best person to help out! :tongue:
but from this thread it seems that going to CASS gets you pretty prestigous internships/work placements in the city, which I think would give you a competitive edge. Not sure if that applies to MA students, but you should email them and ask (hopefully I've pasted the link ok) :

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=532106
Reply 2
Thanks for ur comment ..... any other comment ??? did anyone that take Msc international accounting and finance before ???? sigh ... my latest response date is in 2 weeks time ... till now i haven't receive any news from Warwick ....

Latest

Trending

Trending