The Student Room Group

chains and rings revision guides

anyone else had trouble finding AS chemistry chains and rigns revision guides...theyre all out of print. DOes the syllabus change next year or something? How are people revising i dotn even know what all the equation things are let alone which ones make what and how and what catalyst..im like if in doubt put platinum. I've got OCR unit books for the other ones which are fine but chains and rigns is hardest.

I'll probably manage although I'm such a failure at revision its quite likely i haven't got what im predicted at all which is sad

Anyone do OCR Physics B (advancing Physics) last week?? I only jsut finished at the end of each one i was in a complete rush. Anybody else think it was hard? I probably jsut didnt learn enough.
ermm i had a revision guide that the school gave me, as the syllabus does change next year, this is the last year AS will be taught so maybe they have gone out of print.

the text book i had was quite usefull i thought for chains and rings, i had the OCR Chemistry 1 book.

Latest