The Student Room Group

Yes!! I'm Dying!!!

I'm not asking for help cuz I know there won't be anyone helping me....:frown:
I'm just moaning about the exams...
I've got C2 on the 2nd, bio on the 3rd and chemistry on the day after...
NOW I'M DESPERATE cuz I just started to revise biology unit 3 and chemstry unit 3 today.....and i found the time is running out!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I couldn't sleep for last few days cuz i was proper stressing!! even when i was writing, my hand couldn't stop shaking...
really don't know what to do now..:s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
am I the only one stressing about exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am stressing about Geography next friday as the studff isn't staying in and i have an exam the day before
Reply 2
Calm down. You still have a few days left. Get yourself to a place where there are no distractions, and work your a** off. Then hope for the best :smile:
Reply 3
domio
NOW I'M DESPERATE cuz I just started to revise biology unit 3 and chemstry unit 3 today.....and i found the time is running out!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I couldn't sleep for last few days cuz i was proper stressing!! even when i was writing, my hand couldn't stop shaking...
really don't know what to do now..:s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

no. everybody else is completely calm and prepared... :rolleyes:
Reply 4
haha, I'm stressing for exactly the same exams! Core 2 is such a bitch by comparison to Core 1 GRAH!
Reply 5
c2 is alright for me....but biology is killing me!!!!!
I got AABB for Jan modules...but it seems i'm going to end up with DDDD this summer...
Reply 6
HUMAN HEALTH AND DISEASE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT IS HORRIBLE!

Cruise control for cool me

January I got BBBB I was well gutted! Not one A! Although I was close for most of them.

I did the physics exam on the 22nd and F+M went horribly but the other two went quite well!
chill, core 2 is a doss.

biologie, needs revising.

plus u can retale core 2 in year 13, and get liek 100% because u realise how much baby maths it is.
Reply 8
ahaha, bloodninja
domio
c2 is alright for me....but biology is killing me!!!!!
I got AABB for Jan modules...but it seems i'm going to end up with DDDD this summer...

Have you done well in your biology coursework? im assuming your edexcel because i have it too on the same day.
If you have a goodish cwk mark your set, i no the paper is ***** and bloody annoying but half is cwk so dont worry to much, defforestation, desertification, global warming, acid rain, types of nutrition etc, same thing year after year after year!

And for C2 sorry but it is very easy just know the fundamentals and your pretty much set for a A
Reply 10
The thread title was a let down
domio

Add C1 to that list and im the same, and im stressing just as much :frown:

So you're not alone dont worry

But calm down, shaking and sleepless night are going to make it worse!
LowRider
The thread title was a let down

I know, I really thought it was about something utterly different.
bibblybobs
haha, I'm stressing for exactly the same exams! Core 2 is such a bitch by comparison to Core 1 GRAH!

Am I the only one who thinks C1 is harder than C2 in this world?
Heck, I have all 3 Biology on Tues, then on Weds I have 3 chem and 3 econ. Oh, and S1 on Friday. Don't get too worked up about it, it won't help. Calm down, relax, get off the computer and go and revise rather than complain about it all! Honestly...
Take a chillaxative, you can always retake. C2 is fine if you just give it a go, don't be scared of it. Fear has always been my biggest bugbear in maths, you've just got to learn to work around it!
Reply 16
Loz17

nope, ithink core 1 is actually harder. but i'm ocr, might be different content.
but i think it might be to do with the fact that core 1 is taken before core 2, so you have less experience of the 'calibre' of A level questions

in response to domio, im in pretty much the same position, and im working flat out. but dont worry, if you put in the work, it will be fine
Reply 17
Loz17

C1 isn't really harder just more annoying because of silly calculation mistakes!

C2 I've forgotten all of so I need a REFRESHER! Like the sweeties OMG I would kill for some refreshers right now!
Reply 18
omds i got the sme exams too but c1 as well! dont stress cos it could affect ur performance on the exam. keep calm and jus relax. man i cant wait til this is over!!
Reply 19
hey, thanks guys~
I'm just a bit worried because i really don't wanna do retakes...
anyway, it is not the end of the world...

Latest