Reply 1
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!

Really!
Reply 2
Kashya
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!!

Really!

lol yeah,...:s-smilie:
Well.. you need to know A2 to be able to do them, really. They're based on the whole A level syllabus.
There's probably no rule, but I certainly wouldn't advise it - they're hard enough anyway!
Reply 4
i did aea english (last year- year 11) and got a merit... so yes it is possible... i also did no work... so you may as well take one if ya want...
Yep you can :smile: And some people do very well in them in their AS year, though of course they're certainly intended for people doing their A2s. And if you do well in them, of course, they make you look good...of course, if you don't do very well in them, they have the opposite effect.
Reply 6
i did AEA english with AS and got a distinction - they're nothing to do with the AS syllabus (well, english wasn't anyway), more about your natural aptitude for a subject, and what you know about it OUTSIDE the syllabus. have a chat to your teacher, they might decide you're ready to be put in for it now. my english teacher always encourages people to go for it in AS year because you don't have the stress of A2 final exams, mind you i was the only one who bothered last year! i think it really helped with my applications, i got rubbish grades (an E in one module of biology) and still got offers from bristol and warwick to do english, which are pretty competitive.
Ok well.. I was talking about Science and Maths type subjects. Kinda forgot about English and the like :redface:
xxLilsiexx
i did aea english (last year- year 11) and got a merit... so yes it is possible... i also did no work... so you may as well take one if ya want...

english is different though isnt it.

With a science for example - you need to know the information before you can answer questions about it.

Latest