ttoffee
yeh 加油 ahh!! 你自己都想 go sheffield 哈哈...^^"
*fighting*!

哦~~~你会中文呐~
Reply 2081
dafunkyguy
Ooh...which songs are you listening to? :biggrin:

haha
i listen to like khalil fong, and lee homwang... ppl like jay chou are good but his mandarin is sand so...slushy that it's hard to hear what he's saying.
i do watch a lot of taiwanese films too....tops the mandarin-ness.. haha..
i'm canto though hehe. :biggrin: :biggrin:... it's harder for a mandarin speaking person to learn cantonese in comparison to the other way around apparently
Reply 2082
XXZ
哦~~~你会中文呐~

yup...
I can read a decent amount- every day used words rly.. newspaper articles can be ok too.. but takes me ages to read... haha

not very good with writing though...
ttoffee
haha
i listen to like khalil fong, and lee homwang... ppl like jay chou are good but his mandarin is sand so...slushy that it's hard to hear what he's saying.
i do watch a lot of taiwanese films too....tops the mandarin-ness.. haha..
i'm canto though hehe. :biggrin: :biggrin:... it's harder for a mandarin speaking person to learn cantonese in comparison to the other way around apparently

Haha...I also heard that 周杰倫 doesn't sing really well. It's really slurry and he doesn't pronounce it well...so that's the problem. Nevertheless, I guess it's still audible. :biggrin:

王力宏 isn't bad...his songs are pretty good. :p:

I'm also Cantonese...that's why I couldn't write properly in Mandarin to XXZ. It's still much slang...but luckily...he understood what I am saying. :smile:

However...it is much harder to learn Cantonese when you start off with Mandarin. :yep:
XXZ
恩,我会加油的哦~~~:p:

哈哈...你兩個都想入sheffield大學. :p:
Reply 2085
ttoffee
yup...
I can read a decent amount- every day used words rly.. newspaper articles can be ok too.. but takes me ages to read... haha

not very good with writing though...

haha, that's good, chinese is really difficult to master. this is my mother tongue, but I still have a lot of things don't understand, so...
Reply 2086
dafunkyguy
哈哈...你兩個都想入sheffield大學. :p:

咿?我和谁啊???
可以一起去好学校读书,做校友是一件很好的事哦~~~:smile:
XXZ
咿?我和谁啊???
可以一起去好学校读书,做校友是一件很好的事哦~~~:smile:

我說你同ttoffee都想入sheffield大學. :p:

同學是一個好事...我知道...不過你一定要同ttoffee同班哦. :yep:

In Simplified Chinese:

我说你同ttoffee都想入sheffield大学. :p:

同学是一个好事...我知道...不过你一定要同ttoffee同班哦. :yep:
Reply 2088
dafunkyguy

In Simplified Chinese:

yup dafunkyguy :P..
hahaa..
if we both get in and in same group s/he may think "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" ahahaha..."the tsr girl" hahaha
and i will be like "yeh prepare to put up with me for 7 yrs hohoho"
Reply 2089
Yeah trust me guys and gals. She's an annoying one that ttoffee. haha. XD =D
Reply 2090
linca2

exactly. lolz!
ttoffee
yup dafunkyguy :P..
hahaa..
if we both get in and in same group s/he may think "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" ahahaha..."the tsr girl" hahaha
and i will be like "yeh prepare to put up with me for 7 yrs hohoho"

That sounds a bit brutal to me...but I'm sure he/she can keep up with it. :p:
Reply 2092
dafunkyguy

In Simplified Chinese:

哈哈,有可能哦~我们同报的architecture哦~:biggrin:
Reply 2093
linca2

Really?? But I think she is lovely~~:biggrin:
Reply 2094
What would you guys say is the easiest chinese dialect to learn? Once you learn one is it easy to learn the others? My family all speak cantonese you see but it would be easier to find mandarin lessons here thanks x
Reply 2095
元旦快乐啊!!!
送大家一首诗吧~祝大家心想事成哦~~~

元日
王安石
爆竹声中一岁除,
春风送暖入屠苏;
千门万户瞳瞳日,
总把新桃换旧符。
Belle88
What would you guys say is the easiest chinese dialect to learn? Once you learn one is it easy to learn the others? My family all speak cantonese you see but it would be easier to find mandarin lessons here thanks x

Well...since your family all speak in Cantonese, I believe that you should look for Cantonese lessons. You can learn Mandarin after you have mastered Cantonese. That way, you'll know two Chinese dialects! :yep:

To be honest, it's much harder to learn Cantonese when you already know Mandarin...so I suggest you to do it the other way around. :smile:
linca2

linca2, I know that this is irrelevant, but I'm a bit curious about your name. Is it 嘉美 in Chinese? :biggrin:
Reply 2098
Happy new year chinese society! n.n
woops im meant to wait until chinese new year arent i :rolleyes:
XXZ
哈哈,有可能哦~我们同报的architecture哦~:biggrin:

哈哈, 你現在有一個班的同學啊! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending