The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

linca2
LOL you really should check your emails.

Prove how much I know eh...

Just imagine that I'm reciting this to you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada

XD =D

Why should I though? It's like the thing that I fear! :eek3:

Well...tell me all the things that you know about Canada. :rolleyes:

Don't cheat though. :wink:
Reply 2921
Original post by &#34315
To be honest, I'm not overly fond of Fur Elise (after hearing those people adapting it into Canto-songs >.<), I like Marriage D'amour more. Have you heard that one before? ^^
So, have you been playing piano for long? :biggrin: People who play the piano have this... captivating mysticness to them, when theyre sitting at the piano playing away. :yep:

I have been playing since.... yr....6! so that's... 7 yrs :P? quite a long time now hehehe... and yes i love the piano.. it's one of my best friends.. can't live without playing the piano per day.. weirdly.. :s-smilie:
I wouldn't mind having a career with just playing the piano- but too risky, too many pianists out there.. so i went for architecture :wink:

yes, that piece is nice hehehe :smile: it's nice to play that on the piano actually.
do you play the piano much :biggrin:? or any other instrument^^?
Reply 2922
dafunkyguy
Why should I though? It's like the thing that I fear! :eek3:

Well...tell me all the things that you know about Canada. :rolleyes:

Don't cheat though. :wink:

Well here's one thing I know! =D

funkydude resides there! XD
dafunkyguy
Well...it's getting a bit better. Thanks. :smile:

Well...I hope not. It is a bit overwhelming though. :frown:

Oh...that sucks. Did you hand in your essay on time though? :eek:

I send my good luck wishes to you. ^^
And well, I handed in something, though I doubt it's essay quality :tongue: (I cant blame it on the keyboard though :tongue:)
ttoffee
I have been playing since.... yr....6! so that's... 7 yrs :P? quite a long time now hehehe... and yes i love the piano.. it's one of my best friends.. can't live without playing the piano per day.. weirdly.. :s-smilie:
I wouldn't mind having a career with just playing the piano- but too risky, too many pianists out there.. so i went for architecture :wink:

yes, that piece is nice hehehe :smile: it's nice to play that on the piano actually.
do you play the piano much :biggrin:? or any other instrument^^?

Wah that really is quite a while! Listening to people playing piano (well) is so soothing :biggrin: Wanna play us a piece one day? :yep:
Arent there many architects too though?&#12288;:tongue:, well as long its what you want to do, then I'm sure you'll excell&#12288;^^

I wish I had the dedication you had for playing the piano, but sadly, I just never managed to put my heart to it. So even though I started playing it since I was around 7-8, I never got good at it, and ultimate stopped after 1st/2nd year of Secondary school.
linca2
Well here's one thing I know! =D

funkydude resides there! XD

You're really smart...linca2. Now...what's the capital city of Canada? :wink:
Original post by &#34315
I send my good luck wishes to you. ^^
And well, I handed in something, though I doubt it's essay quality :tongue: (I cant blame it on the keyboard though :tongue:)

Aww...how sweet of you. No wonder I like apples! :tongue:

Well...I'm sure you're going to get a good mark in it. :yep:
mmmmmmmmm thai style chicken feet.
Original post by &#34315
I wear glasses (or contacts). - Glasses makes me look kinda sophisticated :tongue:
Everyone else in my family (and most of my cousins) wears glasses too though, so maybe it's something to do with it. Do you wear glasses yourself?

haha yeas i wear glasses... well not technically... im supposed to wear them all the time... but i wear them like once a week... if that for like 5 hours... cos i look like a man in glasses... strangely it seems my eye sight is getting better tho!!!

woop woop i want contacts!!!
ttoffee
i wear glasses. well the opticians said i have to wear it permanently but i don't like wearing glasses.. and choose to be rather blind.. but yeh i wear it pretty often these days cos it's rly hard to see things. im short sighted but then.. now i can't seem to see things close up T_T (e.g when reading piano scores when playing piano)...*sigh*... yeh i guess many chinese people wear glasses haha~

hehe your one of the talented chinese people who can play piano:smile:... seems like my family are the onyl chinese people who dont play piano :frown:
really regret giving it up...:frown: too late to turn back time now lol
ah mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
got cervical cancer injection on friday!!!!!!!!! first injection im going to be having in like 7+ years... sooooooooo scared :'( im so scared im gunna cry.. cos that would be soo embarrassing for a 17 year old to cry cos of injections... haha

anyone else having this injection???
Reply 2931
Jendaline
ah mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
got cervical cancer injection on friday!!!!!!!!! first injection im going to be having in like 7+ years... sooooooooo scared :'( im so scared im gunna cry.. cos that would be soo embarrassing for a 17 year old to cry cos of injections... haha

:P me too.. mine's been postponed.. =_=" because i have been taking antibiotics.. (so need to finish off this first :P before i can take injection).. also gotta take the 2nd time mmr injection ... so gotta book these again!!! =_="

don't be scared :frown: it will be over in no time^_^"
dafunkyguy
Aww...how sweet of you. No wonder I like apples! :tongue:

Well...I'm sure you're going to get a good mark in it. :yep:

^^

Oh and, I got 2/15 and 6/15 for my essays :tongue:
Jendaline
haha yeas i wear glasses... well not technically... im supposed to wear them all the time... but i wear them like once a week... if that for like 5 hours... cos i look like a man in glasses... strangely it seems my eye sight is getting better tho!!!

woop woop i want contacts!!!

I used to hate wearing my glasses too, but now, I'm past the point where my eyesight is so bad, I've not much choice ><.
Apparantly if you look at green stuff far away, your eyesight gets better, so maybe you've been looking at lots of far away trees or something lately :tongue:
Jendaline
hehe your one of the talented chinese people who can play piano:smile:... seems like my family are the onyl chinese people who dont play piano :frown:
really regret giving it up...:frown: too late to turn back time now lol

Well...you can learn to play piano again...since you regret it. :smile:

To be honest...I think you should pursue it...if you really like to play piano. :yep:
Jendaline
ah mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well...good luck! :smile:

Don't cry...it will only cause embarrassment. :yep:

I guess you should take a hot bath and relax yourself the day before you take your injection. That way...you wouldn't feel as scared as if you didn't. :biggrin:
Original post by &#34315
^^

Oh and, I got 2/15 and 6/15 for my essays :tongue:

Oh...you should blame it on the keyboard! :eek3:
ttoffee
:P me too.. mine's been postponed.. =_=" because i have been taking antibiotics.. (so need to finish off this first :P before i can take injection).. also gotta take the 2nd time mmr injection ... so gotta book these again!!! =_="

don't be scared :frown: it will be over in no time^_^"

woooooo isnt it just great being a girl???? :frown: not lol we get all the pain... boys get nothing lol
Original post by &#34315
I used to hate wearing my glasses too, but now, I'm past the point where my eyesight is so bad, I've not much choice ><.
Apparantly if you look at green stuff far away, your eyesight gets better, so maybe you've been looking at lots of far away trees or something lately :tongue:

haha how funny... my mum always says that to me 'look at green things' bla bla lol
guess everyones parenst tell them that lol
dafunkyguy
Well...you can learn to play piano again...since you regret it. :smile:

To be honest...I think you should pursue it...if you really like to play piano. :yep:

haha no no.... i regret giving it up just cos i feel musically untalented lol
i would rather play drums or guitar... its more my thing... shame i suck at playing drums aswell as piano:frown: :s-smilie: :biggrin:

oh haha and tahnks for ur advice on relaxing before injection lol i shall try that haha or ill just pinch my arm a bit to get used to the pain lol

Quick Reply

Latest