The Student Room Group

Chinese people, welcome! [中國人, 歡迎你!] [中国人, 欢迎你!]

Scroll to see replies

Random1986
This time, i will not forgive you n will not give you chance!

It's best to forgive people. Besides...it's something that everyone must do. :smile:
dafunkyguy
It's best to forgive people. Besides...it's something that everyone must do. :smile:

Dafunkguy, i hope you were aware of what you were saying.
I urge you to cancell the leadership of Hanoi at once.

Once i gave you an example, i told you, if you parents violated the law, you should also persuade them to give themselves up. Though i know Hanoi and you are both overseas Chinese, you have the similar background and deep friendship, but you should not give an impolite man the title of leadership.
That's the democracy. Friendship or justice, you can only choose one.

I know it's hard for you, but i don't wanna see any spirit of being against democracy in any society.
Random1986
Dafunkguy, i hope you were aware of what you were saying.
I urge you to cancell the leadership of Hanoi at once.

Once i gave you an example, i told you, if you parents violated the law, you should also persuade them to give themselves up. Though i know Hanoi and you are both overseas Chinese, you have the similar background and deep friendship, but you should not give an impolite man the title of leadership.
That's the democracy. Friendship or justice, you can only choose one.

I know it's hard for you, but i don't wanna see any spirit of being against democracy in any society.

Well...I was aware of what I was saying...but Hanoi is doing a really good job in handling the society. That's why I gave him the role as a leader in the first place.

I know that being friends is one thing, but he has helped me a lot since these past few months. He has been very supportive of me and he really helped create this society as well. Therefore, I don't think that I can fulfill your wishes.

However...what I can do is that I can tell him not to be that impolite towards you...if that's what you want. Other than that...there's not much that I could do. I'm sorry Eric. :frown:
dafunkyguy
Well...I was aware of what I was saying...but Hanoi is doing a really good job in handling the society. That's why I gave him the role as a leader in the first place.

I know that being friends is one thing, but he has helped me a lot since these past few months. He has been very supportive of me and he really helped create this society as well. Therefore, I don't think that I can fulfill your wishes.

However...what I can do is that I can tell him not to be that impolite towards you...if that's what you want. Other than that...there's not much that I could do. I'm sorry Eric. :frown:

No, you are confused in one thing, that's not my wish. Everyone who supports democracy should have this wish, that the leader should have the basic virtues and the leader can be dismissed or punished because of his or her fault.
What you do makes me feel disappointed.
Random1986
No, you are confused in one thing, that's not my wish. Everyone who supports democracy should have this wish, that the leader should have the basic virtues and the leader can be dismissed or punished because of his or her fault.
What you do makes me feel disappointed.

Well...what is his fault? I would like to know...because I don't know what he said to do or what he did to you. I hope you can explain it to me. :smile:

I'm trying my best to help you...but like I said...Hanoi is one of the longest members of the Chinese Society and he had contributed a lot to our society, yet he has helped many of our members here.
dafunkyguy
Well...what is his fault? I would like to know...because I don't know what he said to do or what he did to you. I hope you can explain it to me. :smile:

I'm trying my best to help you...but like I said...Hanoi is one of the longest members of the Chinese Society and he had contributed a lot to our society, yet he has helped many of our members here.

You could find his fault by yourself, obviously his comments and replies show his bad manners.

Don't explain to me that he's the longest member in this society, that's two things.

I can tell you, the forum is just like a service provider, as well as this society. You are the founder of this society, i wonder why you founded this society, you didn't want to provide a free service for people who are intereted in Chinese culture, overseas Chinese or Chinese people to chat and make friends here, did you?
Im now the member of this society, the leader of this society treat me impolitely. If you enter into a store, you're unwelcomed by the servants, you will still go shopping in that store?

Im really unsatisfied with your service, because he has no qualification to be a leader because of his fault.
If you still shield him because of your private friendship, i can only say im really sorry to see that.
Random1986
You could find his fault by yourself, obviously his comments and replies show his bad manners.

Don't explain to me that he's the longest member in this society, that's two things.

I can tell you, the forum is just like a service provider, as well as this society. You are the founder of this society, i wonder why you founded this society, you didn't want to provide a free service for people who are intereted in Chinese culture, overseas Chinese or Chinese people to chat and make friends here, did you?
Im now the member of this society, the leader of this society treat me impolitely. If you enter into a store, you're unwelcomed by the servants, you will still go shopping in that store?

Im really unsatisfied with your service, because the leader in this society is unqualified or he has no qualification to be a leader because of his fault.
If you still shield him because of your private friendship, i can only say im really sorry to see that.

Well...his manners aren't that bad towards others...probably towards you. You should look at his other comments; they aren't bad at all.

I'm just saying that he's the longest member of the society because he is really responsible and that he takes his work to heart. That's why I assigned him in the first place. However, one problem is that he can be mean and impolite, but I'm sure he isn't like that all the time.

I know what you mean...and so I'll tell him to change his attitude. As for you, however, I do understand what you're trying to say. Although you claim that I should take him off as leader, I don't think that's necessary. As long as he changes his behaviour towards you, I think that's sufficient.

I'm not defending him because he's my friend, but the fact that he is a regular contributor of this society. This is also because he is a very important asset to this society...and I don't want to lose such a good leader just because of a small situation.

I'll tell him that he's being impolite...and I hope this situation would be resolved. All right? :smile:

I guess you don't understand my position. It's hard trying to help two friends...but I think taking him off as leader is going overboard. I hope you understand what I'm saying and what my viewpoint is. :o:
dafunkyguy
Well...his manners aren't that bad towards others...probably towards you. You should look at his other comments; they aren't bad at all.

I'm just saying that he's the longest member of the society because he is really responsible and that he takes his work to heart. That's why I assigned him in the first place. However, one problem is that he can be mean and impolite, but I'm sure he isn't like that all the time.

I know what you mean...and so I'll tell him to change his attitude. As for you, however, I do understand what you're trying to say. Although you claim that I should take him off as leader, I don't think that's necessary. As long as he changes his behaviour towards you, I think that's sufficient.

I'm not defending him because he's my friend, but the fact that he is a regular contributor of this society. This is also because he is a very important asset to this society...and I don't want to lose such a good leader just because of a small situation.

I'll tell him that he's being impolite...and I hope this situation would be resolved. All right? :smile:

I guess you don't understand my position. It's hard trying to help two friends...but I think taking him off as leader is going overboard. I hope you understand what I'm saying and what my viewpoint is. :o:

You meant his bad manners towards me is allowable and the bad manners towards a certain single person is allowable?
I know he contributes to this society a lot, that has nothing to do with our discussion. This emphasis makes no sense. The fact is he is rude to me. He is not a proper leader for this society. At least he should be punished because of his rude behavious and openly aplogize to me or this society should openly apologize to me, because he represent this society, for he's the leader of this society
Lastly, i wanna point out again, that's two things that he contributed to the society and he, representing the society, rudely treated a member. So he should be punished.
I hope you can get my point.
dafunkyguy

After considering for a moment, i decide to forgive him this time, because i don't wanna push you in dilemma. But make sure, this kind of incidents will not happen again. I reserve my rights to charge him of his misconduct.
Random1986
You meant his bad manners towards me is allowable and the bad manners towards a certain single person is allowable?
I know he contributes to this society a lot, that has nothing to do with our discussion. This emphasis makes no sense. The fact is he is rude to me. He is not a proper leader for this society. At least he should be punished because of his rude behavious and openly aplogize to me or this society should openly apologize to me, because he represent this society, for he's the leader of this society
Lastly, i wanna point out again, that's two things that he contributed to the society and he, representing the society, rudely treated a member. So he should be punished.
I hope you can get my point.

I never said that I allow it...never did I say that it should be allowed. However...I believe that he should reflect on his behaviour and try to change his ways.

On behalf of Hanoi and the Chinese Society, I apologize for what Hanoi did. I know that he doesn't mean to do this, but I guess he just doesn't know how to express his feelings.

I understand what you mean...and I'm terribly sorry for what he did.
Hanoi
Yay I got an offer from UCL for Economics... :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :biggrin:

congratulations

:biggrin:

i thought you would succeed getting an offer from UCL ... and now you eventually do!

:yep:
:woo:
Random1986
After considering for a moment, i decide to forgive him this time, because i don't wanna push you in dilemma. But make sure, this kind of incidents will not happen again. I reserve my rights to charge him of his misconduct.

Well...I thank you for forgiving him.

I know that it shouldn't happen again...that's why I'm trying to prevent it. :biggrin:
Original post by &#34183
congratulations

i thought you would succeed getting an offer from UCL ... and now you eventually do!

:yep:
:woo:

Yay! 薇薇公主...you're back!

I added some new songs! However...the PV for FOCUS doesn't work...because Sony Music Japan took it down. :frown:

I also added a drama called 流星の絆. This is a new Japanese drama in which 中島美嘉 plays a small role. She's pretty good in acting! You should definitely watch it! :smile:

I put the new PV for ORION by 中島美嘉. It's based on the drama and it is used as the closing theme of the drama! I think you'll like it. :yep:

Other than that...HOME MADE 家族 has a new PV called Come Back Home. Be sure to watch that as well!

Enjoy! :biggrin:
Hanoi, guy, though you are impolite.
I still congratulate you for you got the offer from UCL.
Reply 1914
Random1986
Hanoi, guy, though you are impolite.
I still congratulate you for you got the offer from UCL.

This is ridiculous, I accept that maybe I was a little hard on you and it is sometimes hard to be critisised but I don't know how you can tell me about 'bad manners', I wasn't the one who gave negative reputation with swearing (I think that's pretty rude).

I already said I would excuse it so I don't know why are are getting so irritated. Like I said we should just learn to coexist and not turn the society into a never ending arguement
i think imperial should throw out all the ugly chinese people and just keep the buff ones even if that is only around 5 % - looool
Reply 1916
randomtwo
i think imperial should throw out all the ugly chinese people and just keep the buff ones even if that is only around 5 % - looool

lol at least they got into IC and not some rubbish second tier dentistry course, why would anyone enjoy looking into people's mouths for a living? I don't think what the people at IC look like really matters since you won't be going there anyway. :cool:
Reply 1917
Hello everyone! ^________^
Reply 1918
linca2
Hello everyone! ^________^

Hello :biggrin: I haven't seen you in this thread before so welcome...:smile:
你現在在英國讀書,對不對?
Reply 1919
對. Haha. I was born in Liverpool - England.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending