The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
chernij
I would like "jesus hair" but my hair grows up... I had a hair cut, let it grow for a month and I had a great big bush on my head... My hair can't grow down at all :frown:

Haha. Patience is the key--give it time and it will grow downwards with time. Give it some TLC and eat right to make sure you take care of it.

I've tried growing my hair out twice before; the first time I had the same problem as you, the next, it started to grow down after several months before I had it cut again.
long hair a no n ?or a yes yes? loool im not talkin middle of the back length just ya know like past ear length...
Reply 22
tom_tom_tom
work through it, i used to have long hair hated it so now i stick with short, i think only certain mens hair works bieng long, mine didnt

Aye, I've just spent a year and a half growing mine to shoulder length, and it really doesn't suit me.
Reply 23
ibbibeast2
long hair a no n ?or a yes yes? loool im not talkin middle of the back length just ya know like past ear length...

If you've got nice hair, and you don't mind the little bit of effort it requires to look after it, then sure it's a yes yes. On the other hand, if you don't have very nice hair then there isn't much point in growing a whole mass of it and showing it off.

Not to be pedantic, but past ear length is medium. Long is about shoulders. It'll save you all the Jesus comments if you get that much in mind. :p:
i want my hair to grow like to this persons length....i want mine similar to his...
Reply 25
I'm just starting to grow my hair, medium length at the moment (for a guy), not too long but I have to straighten it otherwise it goes a tad mental then I throw some products in and it looks a bit of alright, well better than usual.

Latest