The Student Room Group
I've applied to warwick and I haven't heard a thing. I'm not sure if thats good or bad, atleast it means I haven't been rejected.....yet!
Reply 2
sarah@Caerleon
I've applied to warwick and I haven't heard a thing. I'm not sure if thats good or bad, atleast it means I haven't been rejected.....yet!

Yeah I dunno how long they take? Maybe we should get in touch with GWarwick, he does law there i think, he'd know I reckon. :tsr: :smile: :tsr:
Saagar
Yeah I dunno how long they take? Maybe we should get in touch with GWarwick, he does law there i think, he'd know I reckon. :tsr: :smile: :tsr:

He he... I'm in the same boat.

I think I remember reading that Warwick give offers in March, although I could be mistaken.

Jason
Reply 4
Oh dear lord!
He he... Thats exactly how I felt...

Hopefully after the LNAT more offers will come through :biggrin:

Jason
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but alot of you won't hear from LSE until March/April. Although the best candidates are awarded offers around Xmas the majority who apply to LSE are put on their dreaded 'shortlist' for months.
Reply 7
For christs sake thats appauling. Whats up with these people. How can they make us wait months!!! Its killing me, I log on every day in the hope that I have one offer at least (from either LSE or warwick cuz those are my only ones that don't do the LNAT ) and now they'll actually take longer than those who participate in the LNAT.............typical! :tsr: :smile: :tsr:
Reply 8
Saagar

Your gonna have to wait, and the same thing applies for LSE I'm afraid as Laces stated. Don't worry just focus on other things, I know its hard but worrying won't speed up the process.

Latest

Trending

Trending