The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That Habib Beye one wins just for the nostalgia.
Reply 21
To Everton fans at the derby

"Follow Follow Follow,
will you follow the ***** to Tesco?
'Cos Kenwright said lets go
and move in with Tesco
and it's out of the city you go oh oh"

"You're not scousers anymore"

"T.E.S.C.O"

"Feed the yak and he'll get fat"

and not sure which side sang it first but

"Eduardo woah oh oh oh
Eduardo woah oh oh oh
He used to have the skills
Now he walks like Heather Mills"
Viva Ronaldo.
Reply 23
Joey Barton's Cell Mate
Well, i doubt i would, but i'd never be in that situation...

But still, he didn't seem a batter an eye lid when it's sung to him, anyway, it's just a joke.. Kudos to him for his Cardiff work though!

Damn, that pompey clock chime has been around for donkeys years... :eek:

Yes, and so has the **** that rings it, aswell as TCWTD (The **** With The Drum). I wish painful deaths on both of the tedious *****, as apparently, do Pompey's clued-up support.
Reply 24
sebas_back
Yes, and so has the **** that rings it, aswell as TCWTD (The **** With The Drum). I wish painful deaths on both of the tedious *****, as apparently, do Pompey's clued-up support.

Correct. Had the displeasure of sitting on the same row as the pleb for the Pompey game at Anfield this season right by the seg line. What a tedious **** he is (droning on and on and on the whole game, constantly singing "Feed the scousers" well and truly on his own) and he looks like a bell end. Pompey's real support was at the Main Stand side of their end and the clowns were by us. Typical.
Reply 25
sebas_back

Where's the harm in enjoying yourself at a football match?

Need to ligthen the hell up :rofl:

Damn...

Maybe it's hard for you to believe there are hardcore fans for football clubs other then Man Utd...

Infact, you obviously have no clue at all, i don't think i know one pompey supporter who wants either dead...

Do you read The Sun? - you must do...

Damn...
Joey Barton's Cell Mate

Maybe it's hard for you to believe there are hardcore fans for football clubs other then Man Utd...

Ringing a bell is not being hardcore. Its being a prick i'm afraid.
Reply 27
DontBuyTheSun
Ringing a bell is not being hardcore. Its being a prick i'm afraid.

Well whatever, he's at every game, and is more or less the biggest pompey fan in the world, im surprised he hasn't had plastic surgery to look like the Pompey badge yet.... Can't get more hardcore then that...

Ok. changing his name to John 'Portsmouth fc' Westwood is a stupid thing to do.

Banging a drum or ringing a bell doesn't make you a tit..

Get's the pompey fans going on most games, the atmos is superb.

:teeth:
Reply 28
Joey Barton's Cell Mate - you are a ****ing bell end. ***** like you are what make going to a football match such an unpleasant experience these days.
Reply 29
Fields
Joey Barton's Cell Mate - you are a ****ing bell end. ***** like you are what make going to a football match such an unpleasant experience these days.

:rofl:

Thanks.

Yeah, people like me, who enjoy to go to matches, and love the atmosphere, and people singing & having fun, are complete bell ends..

:toofunny:

Thanks for that laugh! Loved it.

Oh noes, are you gonna neg rep me now? Jeez, shut up... :rofl:
Reply 30
Joey Barton's Cell Mate
Where's the harm in enjoying yourself at a football match?

Need to ligthen the hell up :rofl:

Damn...

Infact, you obviously have no clue at all, i don't think i know one pompey supporter who wants either dead...

Do you read The Sun? - you must do...

Damn...

We do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNZGWkkULcg&feature=related
Reply 31

Excellent, good to see. :smile:

Some people need to lighten up, and accept other football fans like to celebrate and have fun in different ways.
Reply 32
Joey Barton's Cell Mate

Some people need to lighten up, and accept other football fans like to celebrate and have fun in different ways.

Leave it out ffs. The bloke is a prick; he constantly walks around looking for attention (front-row of the cup final, drawing the camera towards him every 5 mins, etc etc). I know a few Portsmouth lads and they think he's a ****, as do most of the lads at Portsmouth. I also know a couple of lads who are basically classic post-96 football fans, also "support" Portsmouth, and who worship the ground he walks on, for basically the same reasons you gave above. He looks a ****, acts a ****, is a ******
Reply 33
sebas_back
Leave it out ffs. The bloke is a prick; he constantly walks around looking for attention (front-row of the cup final, drawing the camera towards him every 5 mins, etc etc). I know a few Portsmouth lads and they think he's a ****, as do most of the lads at Portsmouth. I also know a couple of lads who are basically classic post-96 football fans, also "support" Portsmouth, and who worship the ground he walks on, for basically the same reasons you gave above. He looks a ****, acts a ****, is a ******

Fair do's each to their own i suppose...
Reply 34
It's possible to enjoy yourself without being a prick. Unfortunately 90% of modern football supporters don't understand this. Hence the drums, bells, jester hats, Harry Enfield scouser wigs, and the endless boring unfunny chants seen in this thread.
Reply 35
Fields
It's possible to enjoy yourself without being a prick. Unfortunately 90% of modern football supporters don't understand this. Hence the drums, bells, jester hats, Harry Enfield scouser wigs, and the endless boring unfunny chants seen in this thread.

True, ok, i agree with you, he is bit of a prunt, but only a bit..

Never knew he wore a scouser wig (never watched the Liverpool game), so yeah after that, he has gone from not being a prick, to being a bit of a prick/prunt..

But, i'd like to add, i am not one of them prunts, i like to just watch my team, and join in the singing, losing or winning.
Reply 36
Joey Barton's Cell Mate
True, ok, i agree with you, he is bit of a prunt, but only a bit..

Never knew he wore a scouser wig (never watched the Liverpool game), so yeah after that, he has gone from not being a prick, to being a bit of a prick/prunt..

But, i'd like to add, i am not one of them prunts, i like to just watch my team, and join in the singing, losing or winning.

Oh, just to clarify, I don't know if this Pompey bell end did the whole scouser thing (I doubt it). It was just an example of the sort of thing this new breed of football fan things is dead funny and original, when really it's just ****ing embarrassing.
Reply 37
Joey Barton's Cell Mate

For me the fella encapsulates everything that is the new generation of 'Soccer AM' fans. It's all so contrived. Once your over maybe 15 years of age, perhaps younger, going to a game wearing a flag as a cape etc is just pure whopper behavior, perhaps for a final things are a bit different but for a League game against average opposition?! I'm not pretending this doesn't happen at every club - see Walton Breck Rd, Anfield and count the div's wearing Tricolor's and Ulster flags on their backs.
izaldo

"Eduardo woah oh oh oh
Eduardo woah oh oh oh
He used to have the skills
Now he walks like Heather Mills"

that was a villa song at the match after he broke his leg. hahah its a good one but some arsenal fans were screaming blue murder and saying the fans who sung it should be taken outside and shot. considering some of the anti-semitic arsenal chants it was a bit rich.
Reply 39
good mermington
that was a villa song at the match after he broke his leg. hahah its a good one but some arsenal fans were screaming blue murder and saying the fans who sung it should be taken outside and shot. considering some of the anti-semitic arsenal chants it was a bit rich.

And of course shooting every Villa fan singing the song would be tantamount to genocide :wink:

Latest