The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
glassheart
Just call him attractrive. Its so bland and unspecific he'll be sure to love it. If that fails, go for buff or phit. Make sure he is aware that were you typing phit, it is spelt with a ph not a f.

But on a serious note...why not just ask him?

This girl knows how to win over a man.
Gancor
This girl knows how to win over a man.

I'm going to assume you realise that I was being sarcastic?
Reply 42
Reply 43
missygeorgia
I call my boyfriend beautiful and pretty all the time, he's never complained; I suspect he loves it.

this. although my bf looks anything but feminine he's beautiful in a different way to me. dunno, don't really associate 'beautiful' with feminity necessarily.
I call my son beautiful but he's only a baby. I wouldn't use it for a fully grown man.
Reply 45
i think some guys are beautiful...but in a different sense from hot/fit, handsome or whatever....like i would say maxie from skins is beautiful...yea im weird :frown:
Reply 46
I recently met a beautiful man, but I'd never tell him that. I just say that he is gorgeous :smile:
My sister uses that word to describe certain boys. Seems a bit wierd to me but not a big deal.
Well I, personally, would be flattered if somebody called me that
amanda did on Britain's got talent lol!
Age_of_Innocence
Handsome is a better equivalent than beautiful

Agreed. You should never call a guy "beautiful" unless you want to give them a complex or your stating they pitch for other team :smile:
its better than calling them 'cute' lol!
I think it's okay, but only if they are 'beautiful'. If a guy looked really masculine and rugged... probably not.
i once called my bf beautiful and he shouted out 'i'm a boy!' in a disgusted voice.
quite a few people turned around and had heard.
it made my day ;P
NavalChicken
Well, I personally, would be flattered if somebody called me that

you are beautiful!
feeling flattered? :wink:
I would use the term beautiful...but I guess it's not a very manly word. A lot of girls I know use "peng" or "buffness" or even "chung" ^o)
Reply 56
yoyozone
i think some guys are beautiful...but in a different sense from hot/fit, handsome or whatever....

yes i think so too
and this guy is beautiful, he's like all slight and blonde with really delicate features, not tall and rugged at all imo anyway.

and yes maxi from skins is a perfect example of a beautiful man
Reply 57
I call my friend whos a boy "pretty" quite a lot. Usually when i'm drunk but he likes it :smile:
Reply 58
when i've been called buff and fit before obviously it is a nice compliment but to be honest i'm not very rugged and am more slight and thin etc. i'd be more than happy to be called beautiful.
Reply 59
I like beautiful, cause for me it describes personality as well as looks. If a person (man or woman) is beautiful for me it includes inside and out.

Latest

Trending

Trending