The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imtired
I flip my erection up into my waistband. It hides it and it feels awesome.

Is that what you're doing in your profile pic?
imtired
Every damn morning i get a stiffy on the bus. It's warm, the seat vibrates against my behind, and there are people wearing next to nothing getting on and off and even sitting next to you.

I don't even get them that easily or often, maybe it's because it's morning and i'm always in a rush so i don't even have time to get one and let it go flaccid.

*side steps away*

QUICKLY
Reply 22
sorry but lol to all of you blokes :p:

did anyone watch my video? apart from onearmbandit (thanks for the rep :biggrin:)
My friend used to have that problem - but he used to just stand there with it proudly, and if someone noticed/looked his way disgustedly, he'd just go like: :hubba:
Reply 24
imtired
That video was just funny, but i've tried all of those things before..

what even the random science fair model at the bus stop? :p:
Hehe this thread makes me giggle. I'm so glad I don't have a penis :biggrin:

Did you know, in ancient Rome it was perfectly fine to be naked in public, but it was illegal to openly have an erection in public? So you'd just be wandering around in your birthday suit and then suddenly have to jump behind a bush or something... haha.
I was on the bus once and as I stood up to get ready to alight, my dick was hard for no apparent reason. It was busy so people were quite squashed together. There was a woman in front of me and she bent down and my hard on rubbed against her. She slowly stood back up and looked behind. I was so embarassed and just gave her a sorry look. She just smiled, cleared her throat and walked off.
Reply 27
emilina
what even the random science fair model at the bus stop? :p:

Lol tried that with my bag...why is that girl looking at him like that anyway, is she trying to arouse him on purpose?
You should of winked at her, not looked sorry!
Reply 29
Anonymous
I was on the bus once and as I stood up to get ready to alight, my dick was hard for no apparent reason. It was busy so people were quite squashed together. There was a woman in front of me and she bent down and my hard on rubbed against her. She slowly stood back up and looked behind. I was so embarassed and just gave her a sorry look. She just smiled, cleared her throat and walked off.

ROFL
randomgirl
I'm glad I have a vagina for this very reason.

I think the whole sporadic erection happens to lots of guys. Just do your best to disguise it and think of non-sexual things.

Yeah it's alright for you girls :p: nothing worse than getting a stiff during an exam.
Reply 31
imtired
Lol tried that with my bag...why is that girl looking at him like that anyway, is she trying to arouse him on purpose?

lol oh probably. women do that all the time, stare at men to get them aroused and then leave :biggrin: haha were mean like that :p:
LOL!

*seconds the happiness about being female*

=P

Poor guys...
Lol..he's definately 15 =P
imtired
Yeah well at least we don't get periods lol

ooooo he didn't just go there
Oh...but he did!
Stace-is-Ace
Oh...but he did!

let the war commence then. Current score guys 2 girls 1
LOL

I have a history exam on Ireland tomorrow - I've had enough stupid wars today already! =P
Oh ****ing hell I got a raging semi now :p:
Stace-is-Ace
LOL

I have a history exam on Ireland tomorrow - I've had enough stupid wars today already! =P

ouch dont you wish you were english now

Latest

Trending

Trending