The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think you're supposed to put all qualifications down so, yes.

It shouldn't matter if you have some really crap ones. As long as there are four good grades then that should be all that matters.

Ask your head of sixth form if unsure
Reply 2
It depends if you cash them in or not. I had Es in two of my AS Levels but because i didn't cash them in i didn't need to put them down.

Find out if they have been cashed in and if they haven't just leave it, it doesn't make any difference anyway.
Reply 3
Jadel_L
It depends if you cash them in or not. I had Es in two of my AS Levels but because i didn't cash them in i didn't need to put them down.

Find out if they have been cashed in and if they haven't just leave it, it doesn't make any difference anyway.

Don't you still put all AS levels on the form, even those in subjects that you're contiuing at A2. I know you did in my time. I put all three of my AS grades down (taking all three to A2).

I dropped my fourth AS halfway through my first year.

But then I'd imagine it was the subjects in which the OP got poor grades which were the ones "cashed in" anyway.
Reply 4
Yeah bung 'em in. Theres no point in taking exams if you're not going to use the letters.
Reply 5
River85
Don't you still put all AS levels on the form, even those in subjects that you're contiuing at A2. I know you did in my time. I put all three of my AS grades down (taking all three to A2).

I dropped my fourth AS halfway through my first year.

But then I'd imagine it was the subjects in which the OP got poor grades which were the ones "cashed in" anyway.

You only have to put them all down if you have cashed them in otherwise there is no point because you can't actually get any points from them.

If you're carrying on with them then of course you have to put all the grades down but if you drop them it doesn't matter.
Reply 6
8 AS-levels? when do you have the time?
Reply 7
2^1/2
8 AS-levels? when do you have the time?

Not all together lol. The OP originally resat her AS levels at a different school as the first school were crap.

Presumably that means there were around four AS levels in school number one and then four AS levels at school number two (making eight but over two years).
Reply 8
River85
Not all together lol. The OP originally resat her AS levels at a different school as the first school were crap.

Presumably that means there were around four AS levels in school number one and then four AS levels at school number two (making eight but over two years).

that makes sense, i scanned the initial post without really taking it in.

Latest

Trending

Trending