The Student Room Group

Finishedddd

What a great sensation after finishing my two last exams 2day(C1 &C2):biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
hahahha

not doing nothing till 21st of june
Reply 1
Go away, I haven't started yet :biggrin:
Reply 2
WOOOOOO Can I join the cool club? :biggrin::biggrin:
Had my last exam today (history) and I'm sooo happyyyyyy :biggrin:
Might start looking at the A2 spec n go though it though just to get a headstart for nxt yearrrrrrr wooooo
Reply 3
you can join hahahhahhahhaha

yeahhh this is great fun
Reply 4
me too hooray!!! However, I guess it is only me whose ecstasy is being somewhat displaced by a feeling of dread at the possibility of resits. Aaah, and so the glass is always half empty :smile:
owww i hate you all (jokes) i have 5 this week (3 weds, 1 thurs 1 friday) 2 next week and then 2 the week after!
Reply 6
Yeah I got 10 over the next couple of weeks :frown:
I hate you

7 A2's to go

Well I don't really hate you, I'm just a bit jealous :frown:
Reply 8
Screw you all. I have another 13, the last of which, AEA Chemistry is on my 18th birthday. Ha, I win!
Reply 9
hahahaha

dont worryy be happy
Reply 10
WOOHOOO
all done and dusted :biggrin:
Congratulations!! :biggrin:

I finish my Uni exams this Thursday.
i finished yesterday morning (10.10) :biggrin:
i kind of wish i didn't though, because i live with a friend who has started her exams today, and so now she is being really boring by revising, and most of my friends still have another few days or even a few more weeks of exams and so they're all busy revising and stuff. and those that have finished are working and so can't do anything. so now i have a gaping hole to fill and nothing to fill it with.
Reply 13
better doing nothing, rather than doing exams...

Dont u think so?
Reply 14
I have 9 more exams.....
...but I least I don't have a whole extra year of school left!!!!! *manic laughter*

Latest