The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Yes agreed!!! English and history are killers!!
I have a bruise on my finger lol
Arm just hurts in general!
Reply 3
I feel for you historians :biggrin:
Geography for me tom :biggrin:
All the best :biggrin:
My elbow hurts from writing :frown:
History and English, 2 hours each.
Reply 5
Yeahh it was pretty tough. How many pages did you guys write in the booklet for history?
Reply 6
Reply 7
my hand hurts and my back hurts cos of the bad chairs :frown:

i wrote more than i've ever written before in history, even through all the pain :p:

i've got history and science on the same day next week :frown:
Reply 8
Yeah it was wayyyy hurty! i wrote in those AQA booklets for history and english u?
Reply 9
i finished the booklet and managed to use an extra 3 additional sheets, writing on both sides = 13 sides OUCH!

(history)
Oh and 8 sides in english
Reply 10
mc_eksman
How many pages did you guys write in the booklet for history?

finished the booklet and 2 sides and a bit on additional sheets.

only did 7 and a half pages in english :/
My hand was really hurting at the end of the English exam. I had to stop for about two minutes and I didn't write a conclusion to the poetry question :frown: I sat right at the front and if I had sat at the back I would of been able to scribble down a couple of sentences.
Reply 12
Nayberay
I feel for you historians :biggrin:
Geography for me tom :biggrin:
All the best :biggrin:

I write more in Geography than History!

Though my record of 15 sides in geography was beaten today in history, but geography will be fighting for its crown back tommorow.:biggrin:
Lol the grooves in your thumb..exact same with me. What smart arse put history and english on the same day? How many pages did you write for the answers for history? Like I wrote about half of the pages that were given in the answer booklet and for b i) i rote 1 side of the 4 pages given
PinPin
my hand hurts and my back hurts cos of the bad chairs :frown:

i wrote more than i've ever written before in history, even through all the pain :p:

i've got history and science on the same day next week :frown:

Same :p: and i have a week's break between my French exam and my last two so its typical that there on the same day...
I had my History OCR Modern World exam today.I thot it went quite well but my hands are truely hurting. Even typing now is quite painful.
My apoligies, to you lot. I only had to sit English Language and that was bad enough, i'm not a writing type of person.
Reply 17
vioxx
I write more in Geography than History!

Though my record of 15 sides in geography was beaten today in history, but geography will be fighting for its crown back tommorow.:biggrin:

Wow what geography exam makes you write 15 sides :eek: I'd hate that I mean the DME is bad enough but I'm only gonna write about 2-3 pages lol for my decision
Good luck for tom
:biggrin:
Reply 18
ow yeh eng and hist hurt!
:biggrin:
more essays in geog tomorrow (y)
I've written more today than any other time in my whole life.

Did anyone else find it strange that we were given a 12-page booklet for English yet an 8-page one for History?

Latest