The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The Protagonist
went through 6 pages of additional sheets :ninja:

I went through 5, my hand was killing! Most people only went through 2 additional pages so I was worried I blabbed on too much! Will hopefully have blabbed on about all the right things though!
Belle-x
I went through 5, my hand was killing! Most people only went through 2 additional pages so I was worried I blabbed on too much! Will hopefully have blabbed on about all the right things though!

lol Don't matter if its not...As long as you think you've covered enough points you can think of, its all good!
I went through 5 as well! :smile: My friend didnt finish the writing booklet we got, so i was a little worried :s-smilie:
Reply 23
2 full 8 page booklets! I'm impressed with myself!

It was loads easier than I expected!
But no smart materials!??! hours wasted on them...

Without my unit 1 and 3 resits I think I need 100% for an A though. That's not likely! But an A is fully possible I feel!

Wahoooo no more technology! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !
Reply 24
yeah same with me, i got 100% on unit 2, 3, 4 and 5. (If the moderators don't mark down or what not on unit 4 and 5) but i only need liek 20 odd marks lol i ended up writing 16 pages though, i did questions 2,3,4 and 6. ah good times lol.

i thought the exam was alright. loved question 4. banged on forever on that one lol ended up drawing loads for it aswell lol

Latest

Trending

Trending