The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm not sure, to be honest. Camsis has always been accurate with my results times, but I've gone down to Senate House to see them. There's no harm checking Camsis and Senate House on Thursday though, is there?
Reply 2
If CamSIS says they'll be published tomorrow then yes, they will be - although it may not be until the afternoon.
Reply 3
Last year I got my results from CamSIS on the date they were supposed to be published. My DoS mailed us sometime later with the breakdown of our marks (which weren't available on CamSIS until much much later) - perhaps that's what your DoS is referring to?
Reply 4
My exams were Prelims, which aren't classed. As far as I'm aware, we will just be listed as successful candidates in the Class-Lists special of the Cambridge Reporter so I'm not sure if going to Senate House would be very helpful. If my exams aren't officially classed, I assume it wouldn't be of much use. I'm in Catz though and Senate House is just down the road so I could go for a walk tomorrow to check it out if I'm fed up of writing my essay. Where will I need to go to look? That said, I don't suppose waiting another day won't do me any harm.
Lottie
My exams were Prelims, which aren't classed. As far as I'm aware, we will just be listed as successful candidates in the Class-Lists special of the Cambridge Reporter so I'm not sure if going to Senate House would be very helpful. If my exams aren't officially classed, I assume it wouldn't be of much use. I'm in Catz though and Senate House is just down the road so I could go for a walk tomorrow to check it out if I'm fed up of writing my essay. Where will I need to go to look? That said, I don't suppose waiting another day won't do me any harm.

Prelims for History are classed, just not officially. :smile: Your DoS will give you a sheet detailing how you did in every essay of each paper, and detailed feedback from each, too. It just appears as "Pass" or "Fail" on the official transcript. :smile:
Reply 6
FadeToBlackout
Prelims for History are classed, just not officially. :smile: Your DoS will give you a sheet detailing how you did in every essay of each paper, and detailed feedback from each, too. It just appears as "Pass" or "Fail" on the official transcript. :smile:

Isn't it also possible to get a Distinction though?
HappyHupo
Isn't it also possible to get a Distinction though?

I've got no idea, having never been good enough to get one! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending