The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just waffle! I started out with some landscapes, then some weird animals, and went on to a LSD-trip sort of thing.
Reply 121
Hedgehunter
Haha..great exam for me.

Smashed the Search for my Tongue question (did Half-Caste w/ it)

Then did question 3 also....informing the Education Minister how to improve education....Edward Balls is his name right!?...Smashed that too..I hope.

thanks for comparing those poems. i thought i was the only one in the wold. you have given me hope. hopefully i can get a b.
akagwu8
thanks for comparing those poems. i thought i was the only one in the wold. you have given me hope. hopefully i can get a b.

Ok good!

Welcome to TSR...:smile:
can anyone helpyme im very worried i did question 6 about describe and explain. I started it off by explaining how mny people have various experiances in therelife and then said however its the bad ones that make a change and affect youmostly. I then started talking about the experiance and i talked about the night before the bad experiance and how it was oneof the goodexperiances which was christmas then i talked about the actual experiance itself and started it by saying i was awoken by my mothers screams, sometimesi still hear the screams echoing in my head over and over. And i carried on explaining about how we'd been robbed of our possesion and said things like as i ran down the stairs shiver slithered up myspine etc and described howeverything had been taken. I then said about how it was important which w basically it changed who i was and stuff is this ok?
Reply 124
As long as you did what the question asked, it doesn't matter what content you put in (obviously up to a limit).
i said that person was from india when he was from the west indies!

my geography hasn't ever been very good...
Reply 126
Ok, someone please tell me what the question 2 on the pocat was about in this exam (5th june 2008 paper 2), i heard its about search for my tongue, but what was the actual question?

somone please clarify by tonight!
illNas
Ok, someone please tell me what the question 2 on the pocat was about in this exam (5th june 2008 paper 2), i heard its about search for my tongue, but what was the actual question?

somone please clarify by tonight!

Oh, sorry if thats what you meant; I dont know. Check pass papers on the AQA website...They may have updated.

Latest