The Student Room Group
Reply 1
from the email lnat sent:

Instructions for day of test
----------------------------
We ask that you arrive at the test centre 30 minutes before the time of the
Test. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in
procedures. Additional time will not be permitted for late admissions.

Please bring along photographic ID, a black or blue pen, your LNAT Ref Number
and a printout of this information.

Please ensure that any mobile communication devices are switched off prior to
entering the testing room.

good luck!

Em
and bring lucky mascot can borrow my fido teddy if u lik :biggrin:
Reply 3
magiccarpet
and bring lucky mascot can borrow my fido teddy if u lik :biggrin:

lol, I have my own little parrot thanx :rolleyes: Thanks a lot for the info as well emily, Im assuming I just have to print out that info you posted there? :biggrin:
Reply 4
I printed out a copy of my "LNAT Summary" Email without the "Instructions" bit. (Put that on a separate sheet.)
Reply 5
Cheers everyone, and good luck!! :smile: :smile:
Please bring along photographic ID, a black or blue pen, your LNAT Ref Number
and a printout of this information.

Yes butr it doesn't suggest what is acceptable or necessary as photographic ID. Obviously a passport and/or drivers' licence will be sufficient but people like me have neither. So a NUS card will have to do (it will have a photo of myself).
Reply 7
NDGAARONDI
Yes butr it doesn't suggest what is acceptable or necessary as photographic ID. Obviously a passport and/or drivers' licence will be sufficient but people like me have neither. So a NUS card will have to do (it will have a photo of myself).

If it has your name and your picture I cant see them refusing it
TheSun
If it has your name and your picture I cant see them refusing it

I know. You will be surprised how people can be picky. Just heard from my brother he had to pay an adult fee for a screening at the local cinema because his NUS card, although it showed his photograph, it has no date of birth on it. Yet, ironically, you have to be at least 16 to obtain one. Yes it can be that my brother was 18 but it's a cinema screening not tobacco or the lottery ticket for flips sake :rolleyes:

But since they haven't stated what constitutes anything within photographic ID, if it has your photo and a name on it, that will suffice. If they refuse I wonder if you can sue them for being in breach of contract :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 9
NDGAARONDI
I know. You will be surprised how people can be picky. Just heard from my brother he had to pay an adult fee for a screening at the local cinema because his NUS card, although it showed his photograph, it has no date of birth on it. Yet, ironically, you have to be at least 16 to obtain one. Yes it can be that my brother was 18 but it's a cinema screening not tobacco or the lottery ticket for flips sake :rolleyes:

But since they haven't stated what constitutes anything within photographic ID, if it has your photo and a name on it, that will suffice. If they refuse I wonder if you can sue them for being in breach of contract :rolleyes: :tongue:

Lol, although it would be another addition to the list of things badly organised by the LNAT consortium and co, I'm sure they wont turn you away thus destroying any dreams you may hold of going to uni over an NUS card :tongue:
Another thing I failed to mention is that they send you that email asking you to print out the form and your reference number. But your reference number is on the printout anyway! And the email could be better constructed by tablaturing the data so it's 'straight'.
Reply 11
NDGAARONDI
Another thing I failed to mention is that they send you that email asking you to print out the form and your reference number. But your reference number is on the printout anyway! And the email could be better constructed by tablaturing the data so it's 'straight'.

lol, if your test is today, why are you still up? Should'nt you be getting some sleep?
Reply 12
good luck everyone! :biggrin: and don't stress!
Vitriol01
lol, if your test is today, why are you still up? Should'nt you be getting some sleep?

You've assumed something. Had my sleep. Anyway, for all you know I could have the sleeping habits of the Iron Lady :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending