The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I agree about the reading on those points. I couldn't find any of them to relate to the soap opera, but two (the nature and history one) to relate to documentaries. I also found the last question bizarre because there was one more question than there were choices.

My whole year was surprised because our teachers had all claimed it would be so 'easy'. They looked incredibly guilty following the listening exam, hah.
sooty230
Anyone else do WJEC?
the reading was quite hard especially the last 1 one on friends and the TV 1

One of them was about TV??? I did the same exam as you!! WJEC with the football player Djibril Cissé and the weird friends one. It shows how hard it was for a lot of people. AND. Proves I probably got it all wrong because I didn't understand a single word. :smile:

There's my A gone down the drain
How did everyone else fare?
Reply 3
Really hard, the first exam out of the 10+ i have had so far where i have really done poorly on. Just as well i came into the exam with about 50% (A* in writing and speaking) because this was solid. The Spanish WJEC exam was easy, this was really hard. I expect that the teachers were expecting an easy exam looking at a previous exam paper from this year. Also it's the first exam paper I have taken where the actual paper is much harder than the mocks/past papers.

Latest