The Student Room Group
nitrogen and hydrogen, your getting confused with where you get them from..

nitrogen -fractional distillation of liquid air
hydrogen - natural gas and steam
Reply 2
i hated the Biology exam as well. i hope Chemistry is much much easier, and AQA don't put any weird, devious questions. i hate it when they do that.

What trance addict said is correct. the raw materials are nitrogen and hydrogen, and you get those from air and natural gas.
BPat
i hated the Biology exam as well. i hope Chemistry is much much easier, and AQA don't put any weird, devious questions. i hate it when they do that.

What trance addict said is corcret. the raw materials are nitrogen and hydrogen, and you get those from air and natural gas.

sorry its aqa, we'll just shove a whole load of unrelated crap into the paper
Reply 4
I didn't find Biology that hard, but I'm dreading Chemistry. I've had an awful teacher for year 11. He gave us the Jan 08 paper but I didn't understand most of it, even after looking at my notes. Mostly the equation stuff.
Reply 5
Yeah I'm guessing it's mainly going to be weird evaluating or discussing questions like in biology. Stupid random confusing stuff.
Reply 6
trance addict
sorry its aqa, we'll just shove a whole load of unrelated crap into the paper

that is basically how you get marks. you write down everything you know about the topic, you don't even answer the question.
BPat
that is basically how you get marks. you write down everything you know about the topic, you don't even answer the question.

and then the government wonder why everyone thinks science/maths is crap/boring
Reply 8
trance addict
and then the government wonder why everyone thinks science/maths is crap/boring

Exactly!!
Reply 9
trance addict
nitrogen and hydrogen, your getting confused with where you get them from..

nitrogen -fractional distillation of liquid air
hydrogen - natural gas and steam

Are you sure of this because in the text book it says:

Nitrogen, from air and
Hydrogen which we get from natural gas.
im dreading it
if we get any of those stupid "evaluate and conclude" questions, i swear i am gonna.. scream :angry:
Reply 11
lol i'll be screaming with you!

Latest