Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexually attracted to EVERYONE?! =(

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014

Please keep this anon for obvious reasons.

Since going on the contraceptive pill a couple of months ago, I suddenly feel sexually attracted to like.. everyone.

If I am out somewhere, or just walk down a street and I see a man, I will instantly think of what it would be like to have sex with them, and imagine it and stuff, its really weird.

I was on a train the other day, and there was a guy sat opposite me, and ALL I could think about was like... what it would be like if we had sex on the train spontaneously.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not a whore or anything, I wouldn't ever start acting on my thoughts, but it is just really getting me down.

Just wondered if anyone else has ever felt like this? Is it just a phase that will pass?
    (I'm 17 by the way)
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can think of that would cause that is a hormone imbalance of some sort. I don't think it's normal, so go see a doctor.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i feel like that normally, lol. i wouldn't act on it either though. but i'm not on any contraceptive pill.
    my friend however started feeling like that about 3 months after starting on microgynon. she also put on loads of weight, had rash on her face that resembled africa, and got really spotty.
    most unpleasant. i hope it works out better for you.

edit:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The only thing I can think of that would cause that is a hormone imbalance of some sort. I don't think it's normal, so go see a doctor.
    really? :eek: i hate doctors. i'm screweddd.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you go on the contraceptive pill?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the pill and now you come to mention it, I feel like that happened to me It's nothing to worry about, maybe the pill just makes some people horny
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    I think you just answered your own question. It's called the contraceptive pill for a reason.

You asking me?

Well, as a method of contraception...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'll imagine lots of men will like you :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You asking me?

Well, as a method of contraception...
    Duh :P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    She might have been on the contraceptive pill to stop having such heavy periods.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    She might have been on the contraceptive pill to stop having such heavy periods.
    Fair enough, but if she did, why did you want to know? :P

Oh and how do you know she has "such heavy periods" hmm? :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heh, OP, welcome to my world.

Just resist the urge to go round humping everyone's legs and you'll be fine.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If I am out somewhere, or just walk down a street and I see a man, I will instantly think of what it would be like to have sex with them, and imagine it and stuff, its really weird.
    This is what being male feels like. You get used to it.

Oh god... I'm turning into a man haha!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ooh I've got microgynon
    havent started taking it yet tho
    I heard it makes your breasts bigger (yay!), and your sex drive decrease (so thats how it works!)

hope I dont turn into a man tho.

also on the leaflet it details the side effects and one line says something like ''females may experience...'' as if males take it too...??!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest getting a boyfriend and channelling this new-found horny-ness into him.

I envy him already :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    stop taking the pill and see if you feel normal again and is so, find another method to prevent contraception.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can (somewhat) relate. Don't worry, it's just taboo to talk about it, and I'm sure not that abnormal. I confessed about it to a guy friend of mine, and he just laughed and said "that's hot!!"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well you are on the pill at age 17. I think you must be a whore.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmex)
    Well you are on the pill at age 17. I think you must be a whore.
    I hope you're joking. If you are, a couple of smileys at the end of your statement (:p://:rolleyes:) would be better - humour doesn't always show online. If you weren't joking, unfortunately you're rather narrow minded..

OP, if it's really affecting you badly, then go back to the doctors and go onto a different pill. If you think you can live with it, find yourself a boyfriend/girlfriend/dildo to get the frustrations out :p:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 4, 2008
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.