The Student Room Group

the big question - revise or sleep?

I've seen it asked a few times and I think I have asked it before as well...
anyway, got AQA addition chem tomorrow (C2 I think)
Anyway, there's still some topics I'm not totally clear on, you think its best to stay up for the next hour or two and be tired? Or get that much needed sleep and try my best tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Sleep and revise before you go to the exam. If you revise now you will panic n never sleep :P
definately done play pes6 all night , that does not help
Reply 3
You could revise, but limit it to an hour only. Only do this if chemistry is the only exam tomorrow. By the way, how long is the paper?
Reply 4
hairychimpanzee
definately done play pes6 all night , that does not help

good advice
I hope by pes6 you do mean fifa 08, however
Reply 5
Get Off Tsr And Revise!...now!
no i mean pes6 not pes08 and definately not fifa
Do you have any time tomorrow?

If you think you'll actually get anywhere with 2 hours tonight, I'd say go for it (if the exam is at 9AM), if the exam is in the afternoon, sleep!
Reply 8
Sleep, obviously.
Reply 9
I'd say revise. As long as you get some sleep, you should be fine. Try to sleep in multiples of 90 minutes - e.g. 4.5 hours
Typically you'll memorise more if you revise before you sleep
Reply 10
have a good nights sleep and get up abit earlier tmoro morning to revise, and of course, DRINK REDBULL ! good luck :smile: x
Reply 11
Exam in the morning which sucks, my last few have been in the afternoon and the morning before has become incredibly valuable time to me!
Reply 12
get to bed ! :smile:
I'd say get of TSR:p: do an hours (max) revision and then get a decent/ish nights sleep.
Reply 14
Sleep, wake up early(ish) and get in some last minute revision! :smile:
Reply 15
Ok well Ill think ill do some till about 1 or so and then head off to bed. Thats usually around the time I end up getting to sleep before school anyway.
Ty people :0
Reply 16
First sleep, get up revise like an hour before the exam and after that don't touch any book. You will be amazed how much you know.
Reply 17
REVISE.
Its only midnight.
crack one off then go to bed.
Reply 19
sleep! :P

Latest