The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol...

so you're doing psychology too i take it?
Reply 41
yeasshhh i am i'm doing edexcel psychology
Reply 42
Sleep.
Cool, I'm doing an Access course, had my last exam (attachments) yesterday..

You doing it at degree level in sept?
Reply 44
lol have you ever slept and dreamt of revising --- I have!!! Done it for biology and geography lol
LowRider
lol have you ever slept and dreamt of revising --- I have!!! Done it for biology and geography lol

lol you need to have a word with yourself
Reply 46
Im not sure if its good ( extra revision?) or a bad thing (nightmare)

I should start a new thread to see if anyone else does it:tongue:
Reply 47
Revise for an hour or so, then in the morning wake up early and go over what you've done along with finishing off what you have left to revise.
Reply 48
joeydeacon
Cool, I'm doing an Access course, had my last exam (attachments) yesterday..

You doing it at degree level in sept?

no i'm goign to do it for a level i picked it up as an as this year along side my alevels even though i aim to go uni in september i really want to finsih psychology just found it so interesting but im gonna do english lit and history combined at uni.
Reply 49
LowRider

yess i did it for gcse maths and history was wierddd
Dream Pixy
no i'm goign to do it for a level i picked it up as an as this year along side my alevels even though i aim to go uni in september i really want to finsih psychology just found it so interesting but im gonna do english lit and history combined at uni.

i agree, it stimulates my mind more than any subject i have ever taken
Reply 51
joeydeacon
i agree, it stimulates my mind more than any subject i have ever taken

i know its amazing .... i know this may be cliche but i love freud i love defence mechanisms and analysis of symbols sooo facinating.
Revise nd sleep haha god i want to sleep
Sleep :smile:
Reply 54
i would seriously advise you to go to bed and get some sleep, GCSE's arent the end of the world so theres no point exhausting yourself over them :biggrin:
haha true yet im still awake maybe i will go now
sleep sleep sleep :smile:
Yes sleep I can now not concentrate to revise cos Im tired ahah
Reply 58
Revise before you go to sleep, don't watch TV or anything like that if you don't understand a subject too well.
Reply 59
Yep Redbull works, does for me anyway =P

Latest