The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bekahchu
Oh to be sitting s grades again!

To b able to not study and still get good grades :biggrin:
Ah you guys don't mean that :p:

Sure highers and advanced highers are harder but it's not worth doing if it's too easy :p:
Reply 22
ChocolateEyes
To b able to not study and still get good grades :biggrin:

Oh yeah, good times, good times :biggrin:
Meteorshower
Ah you guys don't mean that :p:

Sure highers and advanced highers are harder but it's not worth doing if it's too easy :p:

I do

Too true

My ryhming is appearing again :biggrin:

Have you started sixth year Meteor?
ChocolateEyes
I do

Too true

My ryhming is appearing again :biggrin:

Have you started sixth year Meteor?

Unfortunately as of yet i have not
Sitting at home on here's all i've got

:p:
Meteorshower
Unfortunately as of yet i have not
Sitting at home on here's all i've got

:p:

I wish I was! But I only have 1 period tomorrow so its all cool :smile:

Can't wait till Sunday, going shopping to blow a lot of money I've savedup to buy stuff as a reward for finishing my exams without having a heart attack
ChocolateEyes
I wish I was! But I only have 1 period tomorrow so its all cool :smile:

Can't wait till Sunday, going shopping to blow a lot of money I've savedup to buy stuff as a reward for finishing my exams without having a heart attack

Haha, I only want to go back because I have nothing to do, all my friends are busy and stuff. Sounds kinda sad i know but school gives me a purpose a lot of the time XD
maths went swimmingly

english was ok - perhaps didn't answer the essay questions as wholly as possible

chemistry - two or three hard questions, but still good

physics - again a few difficult questions, but fairly confident about it

french - the exam was pretty good, and coupled with my full marks in the speaking, i should do well
layercake
You don't get a N/A for not turning up. You just get nothing on your certificate (except the units if you passed them). I emailed SQA about this.

Are you serious?!??! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 29
English - Didn't go too well for me, hated the close reading passage and could've done better in the essays. Would be happy with a C.

Maths - Thought it went ok though some questions were rather tricky. Hopefully a B.

Music - Listening was ok with some hard questions. Practical went ok though so I should get a B.

History - Went really well. Both of my favourite essay questions came up and Paper 2 wasn't too hard. I think ill get an A.

Chemistry - I found it hard compared to other past papers. Was pushed for time towards the end but should get a B.

Latest

Trending

Trending