The Student Room Group
Yes I think its a trend, I resat unit 1 and the sources AND the questions were harder than previous years/
i'd pegged both the questions on the paper as being the most unlikely to come up, but then they both came up together?! i really hope units 5 and 6 aren't this hard!! glad to know i'm not the only one though!
Reply 3
Look on the bright side mate. General consensious is that it was that bitch of a paper on the subject we all love (see what I did there?!) so ground bounderies are blatently going to be lowerd.
Reply 4
MacArthur???
I only read his name in a text book somewhere, I didn't STUDY him!!
As for only being able to write about 1969 -72 in the last one.. I worked so hard on the bits before that! And I couldn't include any of my fab own knowledge, only the Nixon bits, which are to be honest a little scant..
Luckily I'd revised Nixon quite a lot, so I think my knowledge was enough. Whether I answered the question right or not, I have no idea, but I think I did. I hope so anyway.
a lot of my class mates hated the paper. i did the nixon one. i only loooked at him to the day before and im soooo glad i did. but i doubt i got the A i wanted. i talked about the paris peace treaty, vietnamisation and cambodia and loas. i have no idea if that was right but they were the only point that stuck out in my head.

i was tempting to do the macarthur one but the only point i could think of about him was geneva (sp?)

Latest