The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
probably about 70 lmao
well apart from the irrelevance...about 130 i think
doesnt really sound high enough to get me into Cambridge does it?
damn.

who really cares anyway. it will come up a few conversations in your lifetime anyway, mainly because people want to brag about how high there's is. big deal, you probably added 20 points anyway. and honestly, anyone who goes through the effort of doing all the tests for MENSA just to prove they're clever...there are much better uses for your time, trust me.
Serendipity_22
well apart from the irrelevance...about 130 i think
doesnt really sound high enough to get me into Cambridge does it?
damn.

IQ at A level has no real effect on whether you get into cambridge. It's all about the work you put in. Granted, you'd be unlikely to get in with an 100 or below score, but my IQ's 153 and because i didn't put in the work at AS level I didn't get into Oxford.
shootbangfire
IQ at A level has no real effect on whether you get into cambridge. It's all about the work you put in. Granted, you'd be unlikely to get in with an 100 or below score, but my IQ's 153 and because i didn't put in the work at AS level I didn't get into Oxford.

This is so obvious its painful. But with a '153 IQ' you should have known better!
T-o dore
This is so obvious its painful. But with a '153 IQ' you should have known better!

i was telling someone else that!

Latest

Trending

Trending