The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

IChem
Why, are you going to beaver away as I sleep? I too have a copy of the paper:wink:

Already done the MS - ready to be published - it's been checked by a friend (in the UK) as well.
TheTallOne
Already done the MS - ready to be published - it's been checked by a friend (in the UK) as well.

when are u putting it up? at 4:30.... or later in the morning?
Reply 22
TheTallOne

You wanna send me a copy? I'll PM you my email.
Fairy_Pop
when are u putting it up? at 4:30.... or later in the morning?

I'll probably create a thread before I leave.
Leaving a message don't reply until 4.30. Then when I wake up I'll edit the first post. The trouble I had with C2 was that the post was on page 29 - not really in prime view.
Reply 24
TheTallOne - you bloody legend.
aaaaaaah i need to see it, its killing me :eek:
lol i revised for this exam on the day of the exam! well not so much revise, just go through a few past paper questions. i guess im like whatever on this exam. i can wait to see the paper! anyways c4 is THE BIG ONE coming up next week!
Reply 27
edward_wells90
lol i revised for this exam on the day of the exam! well not so much revise, just go through a few past paper questions. i guess im like whatever on this exam. i can wait to see the paper! anyways c4 is THE BIG ONE coming up next week!

C4 is perfectly doable, what do you find hard on it?
Reply 28
i really need to see this markscheme before i sleep.. plus, im now going all out for an A, not a B.. i need 90% on C4.. but i might aswell give it my all
Reply 29
IChem
4.30am is the time to talk, although I find this SO stupid, I mean who is really going to be taking an Edexcel exam somewhere on the International Date Line?

Point of prinicple. Edexcel could sue
Reply 30
90% on C4 :s-smilie:
I salute you. Good luck!!

I'm sitting on a 92% average at AS :biggrin:
But I screwed up that M2(my strongest subject and the first M2 paper i've got below 90% on -.-.-.-.-) and i think my C3 went well today but im seriously dreading C4. not being modest here...I'm actually rubbish at C4, it totally eludes me -.- And with this VICIOUS timetable set out for physers, chemers and mathsers I'm boned for time to revise it :s-smilie:
I'm dreading Chem 4,5 and 6 equally :frown:
Reply 31
Shmyea
90% on C4 :s-smilie:
I salute you. Good luck!!

I'm sitting on a 92% average at AS :biggrin:
But I screwed up that M2(my strongest subject and the first M2 paper i've got below 90% on -.-.-.-.-) and i think my C3 went well today but im seriously dreading C4. not being modest here...I'm actually rubbish at C4, it totally eludes me -.- And with this VICIOUS timetable set out for physers, chemers and mathsers I'm boned for time to revise it :s-smilie:
I'm dreading Chem 4,5 and 6 equally :frown:

i think that if i never made any daft mistakes i calculated my results as follows;

C1; 83%
C2; 91%
S1; 70% << i royaly ****ed up this exam
S2; 78%
C3; 84%

so.. i need about 14% to get a B overall or 74% to get an A. however, i cant guarantee the marks ive wrote above as all of them are not final marks.. but are pretty decent estimates using the markschemes that have been put up on here. i think 90% is if worst comes to worst. at the end of the day.. i only need a B but i would love an A.

c4 is hard.. no doubt about it.. and im not even gonna pretend that i know what im doing.. but the next 5 days will be ultimo cramming. good luck to you.
I hope I did well in C3.

I got 240/300 at AS (80 C1, 81 C2, and 79 M1)

M2 a few weeks ago seemed to go reaaaally well so im hoping for 90+. C3 I just hope an A maybe then C4 I don't need such a good mark :s

Hope my answers match up :s
Reply 33
Is anyone going to stay on here until 4.30 then? And will we see the paper at MS at 4.30?
Reply 34
pcok
Is anyone going to stay on here until 4.30 then? And will we see the paper at MS at 4.30?

1hr 45mins..im pretty tired and have forgot most my answers.. probs not
Reply 35
i am hoping for it to come out as soon as possible. I feel extremely insecure right now. Because all of my answrs were like kinda.. ugh!! they dun seem right!! I need the MS now!
Reply 36
Ali M
1hr 45mins..im pretty tired and have forgot most my answers.. probs not

I wrote down a few that I could remember on the bus home lol (sad I know, but I wanted to be reassured when I looked at the paper on here).

Can many people remember the Qs? I can remember a couple and some bits and bobs but that's about it!

Stay on line man....DO IT!
Reply 37
liakwen
i am hoping for it to come out as soon as possible. I feel extremely insecure right now. Because all of my answrs were like kinda.. ugh!! they dun seem right!! I need the MS now!

sameee..
Reply 38
liakwen

Yup know what you mean! Can't really say yet but I'll say more come 4.30 lol.
Reply 39
I just hope the markscheme is 100% correct. Why am I feeling so scared now, its like i get to know my C3 results soon T_T

Latest