The Student Room Group

Most Scandalous Thing That Has Happened At Your School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
a girl had her first time filmed (she was drunk) then proceeded to get filmed again, not drunk.
i admired her for that.
my biggest scandal was being seen half naked/having drunken sex in the park by my french teacher... but i don't remember that. i do remember him seeing me running around half naked. oh that was awful, i wasn't even drunk :'(
One of my PE teachers stole my gold chain necklace. He told me to take it off during a lesson and I forgot to collect it that day so I went to the next day and he said it was in his other trousers at home. I kept going to see him and he kept saying this. Went to the head of PE and nothing was done. This PE teacher ended up leaving (was a trainee) so my dad made the head of PE give him the contact details of whoever placed him in the school and they then willingly gave my dad the man's number.

He said he had forgotten and didn't return some calls. In the end my dad left a message saying he would go to police etc. (which would ruin his career) and he ended up sending a check to pay for a replacement.

Other than that not much happens at my school that is scandalous
Reply 102
In short ::
Teaschers who were fired for being drunk in lessons:2
1 teacher got fired for sleeping with pupils then came back
on a trip apparently they could hear these teachers doing it in their tent.
Ross nobel went to are school, and his mum taught there, Ironically english language when he was Dyslexic
We got lost on a trip in london, 2 different groups one in the morning, one in the afternoon.
nothin happened at my school. there was the odd teenage pregnancy, a load of fights and racial tension but thats it. pretty boring really...
SarahhhD
In short ::
Teaschers who were fired for being drunk in lessons:2
1 teacher got fired for sleeping with pupils then came back
on a trip apparently they could hear these teachers doing it in their tent.
Ross nobel went to are school, and his mum taught there, Ironically english language when he was Dyslexic
We got lost on a trip in london, 2 different groups one in the morning, one in the afternoon.

Awesome!!
oh and the usual drugs and alcohol

apparently my form tutor was having liposuction which was why she was always off... dont know whether thats true
Someone in my class swallowed this other dude in my class for a quid!
Revolting~ i know
Reply 107
Couple of teenage pregnancies (many pregnancy tests found in the toilets) and lesbian sex in the toilets. People expect that sort of thing from an all-girls school.

Also, a girl in year 9 was giving her boyfriend a blow-job in the school field when a male teacher walked past. It was all caught on CCTV and apparently they showed the footage to her parents!

Nothing as scandalous as teacher-pupil relationships!!
Reply 108
SarahhhD

Crammy High!

(Sorry, live nearby!)
Two gays had been having a relationship for about three years, one of them made a sex tape with another guy. Second gay went mental beat the living **** out of the first gay.

All three were expelled. Gotta love boarding school
The most scandalous thing that ever happened at my school was that a teacher fell down the stairs knocking down another teacher on the way down. That was it, in my whole 7 years at the school lol.
Reply 112
Two people had sex in the kitchen, suffice to say they were interrupted!

Haha that's great.
My school is boring, there's been a few teacher affairs. We were in the Daily Mail a few months ago for having a lunchtime fight club though.
Reply 114
Our old headmaster was sacked for pouring water over a boys head in class once.

Apparently it was in a controlled manner, in order to flatten the boy's mohican.

LOLZORZ
- There was a rumour going round that a drama teacher gave a blow job to a student. The teacher left shortly afterwards, so there may have been some truth in it (she was attractive too).

- There was a big fight between my school and a neighbouring one. One of our teachers was punched in the face.

- A girl claimed to have been raped (it wasn't me), she was in year 8 at the time. I don't know the specifics, but no legal proceedings materialized.
A Year 8 walked in on Miss Bailey and Mr Doddymeade having sex in her classroom. He was sacked yet she still remains to teach this day. It was quite shocking for the little kid, he only wanted to put something in his locker.

That was High School as for college; someone dropped some chemical on the floor in one of the labs and the whole college was evacuated, they had hazchem trucks and hazchem suits and had to clear out the whole area. They set up a cordon around the college, I went to go get some lunch from the high street and came back and wasn't allowed within the cordon even though the rest of the college was in there.

In first school some kid set fire to a set of coats, including mine. In middle school the headteacher was sacked after he smacked a kid and Miss Button threw a copy of Charles Dickens at some kid.
School burnt down/got set on fire. Lost **** loads of coursework and had to do it again.

One teacher attempted to stab (?) the headteacher.

Merrr, cant think of many more.
Charlurr
School burnt down/got set on fire. Lost **** loads of coursework and had to do it again.

One teacher attempted to stab (?) the headteacher.

Merrr, cant think of many more.

Do you go to Waterloo road?!
MeltLikeIce
Do you go to Waterloo road?!

LOLLING, I wish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending