The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Why did this get moved?
Reply 2
m2 is supposed to be the stepping stone between m1 and m3, it will be easier if you can get the concepts of m2 and then m3 will get progressively easier. good luck for your exams
Reply 3
I'm ready. Just do all past papers you can find and you'll be just fine.
im not ready! and its tomorrow! ive tried half the past papers ive got and i cant do them1 woo hoo! lol, ive doen less practise papers than the rest of my exams and i had a whoel week, read my whole textbook lol. at elast its my last exam. :smile:
Reply 5
I'm 50% ready, so that means I'll get a D, which is no good. I need to be 70% ready and get a B, but I don't know how I'll do it. Let's hope the concepts stay in my head. Good luck everyone! :smile:
Reply 6
deary me, moments at angles completely escape me, so lets hope for lots of marks on frameworks and centres of mass, I can do them
Reply 7
I can't really do Frameworks. It hasn't come up since Jan 07, so most likely it will be there today. Damn.
Reply 8
I failed.
Yeah hard exam i thought, i hope i havent screwed up maths
I Failed with a capital F. M3 was easier.
Reply 11
i failed too hope the grade boundaries are low like in june 06 otherwise im not going to warwick :frown:
I didn't think the paper was that bad
What was the general consensus at your schools? Most of my mates thought it was a hard exam so i was hoping for low grade boundaries ect but having come on here i have found quite a mixed response. Do you think its just some maths nerds on tsr.
I talked to my friend about it and we thought it was different from past years, but they made up for that quite a bit by giving us so many show thats! :biggrin:
Most at mine found it much easier than previous ones, which is what is worrying me when it comes down to grade boundaries.
Reply 16
Me and my two fellow further math students found it very hard. But we probably won't impact much. Lol.
Reply 17
In a word....disaster!
Reply 18
easily the hardest exam ive sat this season
i found m2 hard generally sinc im in AS and havent done C3 or C4 (not they they help particularly but they do assume my knowledge) some people in my class found it really hard i thought it was medium i could answer all the questions but i definitely got soem wrong, i liked all the shows but got the last one wrong, plus made some other bits up lol...im hoping for an ok grade becuase i did a practise paper jsut before with my firend and we both got Us. Also should have revised a lot more becuase it was 10 days after all the rest of my exams, btu im not that good. my firend only answered 30 marks out of it all and we're hoping for low grade boundaries too. Def depends on the mechanics nerds. Haev any of you done mechanics and stats? which do you find easier/funner?

Latest