The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kokiri
No idea what guensteig was, but I took a guess and just said it was cos it's free :p: Hell knows what the question was, or what it meant!

me too. I did actually say 'es ist kostenlos'. But then I put 'Mann muss dafuer nicht bezahlen', just to put it into my own words.

I have a tendency to write loads for answers only worth one mark :s-smilie:
Reply 21
jonnythemoose
me too. I did actually say 'es ist kostenlos'. But then I put 'Mann muss dafuer nicht bezahlen', just to put it into my own words.

I have a tendency to write loads for answers only worth one mark :s-smilie:

I know what you mean, I think its because I'm so unsure as to what they want us to say that I feel I have to over-explain it. You have to admit that the own words rule is completely useless at sorting out those with good German skills compared to the rest of us.

So many times we have sat and gone through one of these papers with our teacher and even he cant decifer an answer from the examiners report and the mark scheme! The people who actually mark it have like 6 mins to do it, so basically if its not what they have written down, it's not right - even though if they were to read it they would see it makes perfect sense. :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending