The Student Room Group

TSR-wide suggestion

I'm recycling a suggestion made by someone else on here. Since exams are generally a huge bore, how about we all draw a big TSR sign and a picture of an animal of choice with it? I'm properly up for it if anyone else fancies joining in.

I'm going to draw a disgruntled giraffe for my Edexcel Physics on Wednesday. :biggrin:

(oh and forget about your worries that the examiners will mark you down for it, they're generally nice people)
AlphaWulf
I'm recycling a suggestion made by someone else on here. Since exams are generally a huge bore, how about we all draw a big TSR sign and a picture of an animal of choice with it? I'm properly up for it if anyone else fancies joining in.

I'm going to draw a disgruntled giraffe for my Edexcel Physics on Wednesday. :biggrin:

(oh and forget about your worries that the examiners will mark you down for it, they're generally nice people)

Imagine you are the unlucky one who gets the strict marker! Imagine you can't draw! Anything can happen...
Reply 2
we could do like a illuminati symbol or something.. creep them out
ooooor...decide on a universal tsr picture....
and they'l think it's a conspiracy
and get all weirded out
and think all the students are against them

obviously i haven't been out in the past year month
how about if you don't know the answer to a question you write "TSR"
Sadly, my exams are finished now, so no animal drawing for me. Actually, it's not that sad...
you'll have to draw it on an answer page, they don't see the front or back - it's all scanned, remember?
Reply 7
Exam are over, but i wouldn't have had time for any of this, never finish early.
Reply 8
meh I think I'll do it anyway. I'm well hard, such a rebel, know what I'm sayin'? ^^
ah man this is perfect.
TSR is going to be written wherever I can manage :-)
P.S Why are people so freaked about getting a strict marker?
they can't deduct marks !
Reply 11
Because people are in their very nature paranoid. I'm really worried that God's going to be marking my paper. :frown:
Reply 12
aw man i had an exam where i needed very few marks two weeks ago. i could have put TSR as all of the answers, and just got marks for working.
only nihilism
how about if you don't know the answer to a question you write "TSR"

Or write " see www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=<insert thread discussing the exam> for answers" :biggrin:
I WROTE TSR ON EVERY PAGE OF MY PHYSICS EXAM TODAY :-)
It made me feel better than I ****ed the paper up.
and I thought of you guys!

But it was GCSE...

Latest