The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi, yep I'm doing it.

All I have to revise is class notes really, we've made pages of notes on the whole specification and I'm going to spend all of next weekend (Sat + Sun) studying for this as it's my last exam! :smile:

Past papers are useful too, as some questions are much more likely to come up. It seems that they don't bother examining some areas on the specification! Probably because it seems to hard to mark questions on awkward topics.

How do you plan to revise, and how much are you going to do?
Reply 2
thanks for the reply!
well...i plan to (as you said) go through exam papers..
also what i plan to do is attempt the paper without peeping at the answers (i always do that :biggrin: ) and then after i've completed it go through the examiners reports. i found that very useful with my other RE exam

um......and also learn a few quotes from the Bible to stick into the exam
i really need to work on my timing for each question though - I'm rubbish at that!

yup...same here i'll be doing hardcore revision these next few days (hopefully lol)
But i need to go through the topics that i don't understand like the different denominations, etc. do you need to know the years that they were formed and also the places of pilgrimage, its past and its significance?
:s-smilie:

Latest