The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thomasjtl
This is the quote i was referring to it; i remembered it being stronger than it actually is, but i'd still read it to mean that since they won't have the information from everybody they won't use it to make decisions.

That's interesting . . . I had assumed that the breakdown of module grades might be taken into account to some extent.
thomasjtl
This is the quote i was referring to it; i remembered it being stronger than it actually is, but i'd still read it to mean that since they won't have the information from everybody they won't use it to make decisions.

Thngs may well change for 2008-09 applications anyway. The OAF is under review and I suspect that Oxford will be asking for more grade information, possibly going as far as Cambrdidge in asking for UMS scores for modules (but we'll see).
Reply 22
I read the newsletter from Oxbridge applications and that stated that for autumn 2008 applications the additional Cambridge form is being scrapped, and the Oxford one is under review and may be scrapped before autumn 2008 applications.
Reply 23
The CAF is being scrapped, the supplementary information questionaire (where you write down all your module scores) is staying.

Latest

Trending

Trending