University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
AAA? Crikey. Congratulations.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
hey!! yeah i got a conditional offer 4 law at manchester 2...(AAA) which wnt b hard to get..i mean i can get 3 A no prob but im glad that they didnt ask 4 more htan 3 As otherwise that would have been a prob (im doing 5 a-levels and i dnt think i will get 5 As :P lol)
Reply 3
hey. My friend got an offer too..... 3As also.... Why are the requirements so high????
wild thing
hey!! yeah i got a conditional offer 4 law at manchester 2...(AAA) which wnt b hard to get..i mean i can get 3 A no prob but im glad that they didnt ask 4 more htan 3 As otherwise that would have been a prob (im doing 5 a-levels and i dnt think i will get 5 As :P lol)

Hey sorry, when did you send your form off?

Thanks

Jason
Reply 5
Hi, I'm from Singapore, and I've just gotten an unconditional offer to read Law at Manchester for 2006 (deferred entry)...
Hey, Mike from Portsmouth :smile: No response yet :frown: Good or bad sign?

I have my A-levels ... AAA, but one of those is in Music Technology which, despite being the hardest of the three (the others being law & history), will probably be the most undervalued.
Hey!!

I sent it on the day b4 hte deadline of the oxford ucas applications arrivals...which was on the 11th of October i think...ill look and tell u but around there 4 sure..sry got a fish term memory lol
THE PROPHETOR!
Hey sorry, when did you send your form off?

Thanks

Jason
Reply 8
I received an offer at AAA for Manchester, a few days ago, for Law :smile:

Congratulations to all of you guys!

Rob :smile:
Reply 9
I know someone who's recieved an AAA offer and also someone who's been rejected
~Sam~
I know someone who's recieved an AAA offer and also someone who's been rejected

Hey

Did the person get feed back on why they were rejected?

Thanks

Jason
Reply 11
THE PROPHETOR!
Hey

Did the person get feed back on why they were rejected?

Thanks

Jason

I don't think so. I'll ask him
~Sam~
I don't think so. I'll ask him

Thanks sam :biggrin:

Jason
man Jason, u seem very worried with manchester's offers...i know a girl last year who got hers in January whereas most people get them in Nov/Dec...so don't worry too much if htey haven't sent u one yet
wild thing
man Jason, u seem very worried with manchester's offers...i know a girl last year who got hers in January whereas most people get them in Nov/Dec...so don't worry too much if htey haven't sent u one yet

Hey I'm worried too! :frown:
oh shut up mike!!! :tongue:
if u dnt get an offer frm manchester ill swim across the channel naked :biggrin:
ur sure 2 get one after all uve told me!

Onearmedbandit
Hey I'm worried too! :frown:
Reply 16
Fa|ique
Hi, I'm from Singapore, and I've just gotten an unconditional offer to read Law at Manchester for 2006 (deferred entry)...

so by definition u dont need the standard AAA!

Latest

Trending

Trending