The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
becos anxiety came up in june 07 and jan 08 is it very very unlikely it will come up again?
cos i have one day to revise everything for this exam and i reallly need to cut some stuff out if i can! :frown: I hate exams!
Reply 21
i definitely think itll be schizophrenia, its only appeared once over the last few years
Reply 22
Hi there i reposted the jan 08 paper here is the link 4 any one who needs it!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=603738

i think for questions 4/5 it will be culture bias and SSR
So, hmm, looks like Free Will/Determinism & Reductionism will be likely then..
Urgh, hate Reductionism, there is nothing to say about it :frown:.
Reply 24
from 05 all the june ones have clearly been...... ocd, schiz, ocd, ?? so schiz???
Reply 25
*anon*
from 05 all the june ones have clearly been...... ocd, schiz, ocd, ?? so schiz???

Or maybe depression..
chloedp
Hi there i reposted the jan 08 paper here is the link 4 any one who needs it!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=603738

i think for questions 4/5 it will be culture bias and SSR

Yep, me aswell. Culture+SSR.
Reply 27
oh yeah lol aslong as its not OCD even though thats probably my best one....
Reply 28
CULTURE AND SSR all the way (Y)
Debates anyone?
Reply 30
thanks. :biggrin:

The site is awesome! BUT for the SSR one the guy just said the BPS said the 4 main principles of SSR are competence, responsibility to participants, integrity and respect.

Isn't SSR meant to be about Sieber and Stanley 1988 and issues like privacy, confidentiality, sound and valid methodology, deception, informed consent?

Could someone clarify what you need to learn for SSR?
chaotik_mind
The site is awesome! BUT for the SSR one the guy just said the BPS said the 4 main principles of SSR are competence, responsibility to participants, integrity and respect.

Isn't SSR meant to be about Sieber and Stanley 1988 and issues like privacy, confidentiality, sound and valid methodology, deception, informed consent?

Could someone clarify what you need to learn for SSR?

im so glad ur confused too! lol!
Reply 34
*anon*

Ive done Sieber and Stanley.

And just so you all know, dont forget that many of the papers got stolen, so they had to rewrite the paper, so it might not fit in with the pattern..

EDIT - i think i meant to quote someone else, sorry :biggrin:
Charlurr
Ive done Sieber and Stanley.

And just so you all know, dont forget that many of the papers got stolen, so they had to rewrite the paper, so it might not fit in with the pattern..

EDIT - i think i meant to quote someone else, sorry :biggrin:

:eek:

Im scared......LOL!

just when i thought i could ease up the intensity of revision im doing you come out with something like that! Dont wanna learn everything, i've got law on the same day aswell!

So once again.....:eek:

Actually.....good news, i hope anyway.....according to http://www.psychnews.co.uk/150psychology-exam-papers-stolen.html
Only PYA1,2+3 were stolen. So the PYA4+5 exams are fine. They wont be reset. Proof of that is the correct predictions in pya4 by the people here so pya4 did fit in with the pattern, so will pya5.
WHAT?!?!?! :eek: thanks for that! im screwed! how dyou know it was this paper that had to be rewritten? what about pya4? peoples predictions of hat were correct.
RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PYA4+5 is fine! It will fit in with the pattern.

Look here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/news/LETTER_INSTRUCTIONS.PDF
On the last page, it says which ones were stolen, PYA1,2+3.
Reply 38
Hahahaaa, i think i just made everyone cack themselves, sorry about that, it was just what we were told by our teacher :biggrin:
That wasnt funny!!! I dont think anyone else is one these forums so you just made me and ***Faith*** "cack" ourselves! lol

ur teacher really should have done some research before saying something like that. And you could have looked it up aswell....could have saved me 15 minutes of sheer terror! lol

Nice to know the papers were not reset. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So because of that, im still going with Biological/Cognitive-Behavioural Therapies and Culture/SSR.

Latest

Trending

Trending