The Student Room Group

Ultimate EPQ thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zhy
Something abstract and mathematical with a good deal of physics thrown in. I want to get a lot of mathematical ideas in there but not at the expense of clarity! I've made a list of a dozen possible topics, but still haven't chosen which one. I really want to get my EPQ done as quickly as possible so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year.

What's your EPQ on?

I want to do mine on Iran and I made a list of possible questions but not entirely sure whether to do a question or a statement or something else. :smile:
Can I do two epq products? I'm being indecisive, you see.
BUMP
bump.
Anyone got any science related ideas? I have a few, nothing that really sticks out to me...
Original post by Boom533
Anyone got any science related ideas? I have a few, nothing that really sticks out to me...

unfortunately that is very vague. Which science are you interested in? Any specific areas in it?
I want to do medicine at uni, but Bio is my favourite science :smile: Don't want to do something like "cancer", which is very generic...btw Sorry for the vagueness
Original post by Dominicque
bump.

Thanks for that :biggrin:
Original post by Alientrooper
Thanks for that :biggrin:

Your Welcome!
Original post by confusedinlife
Can I do two epq products? I'm being indecisive, you see.

I wouldn't personally! It's a lot of hard work.
I haven't done ANYTHING on my epq. At first I had some sort of idea what I want it to be on but now I'm just panicking because I don't even have a question anymore. I read some stuff on my first question but then talked to my teacher and he said that I can't so it on that topic anymore and now I am just so lost with this whole thing!
Reply 2111
hai everyone,
I am doing a EPQ project on Indian Classical Dance, focusing on Bharatanatyam. For those who don't knw wat an EPQ is, it is research project for which you will get an extra grade for.

Wat i need u guys to help me with is watch this youtube video, and tell me wat u thought it was all abt. Things like if it showed love, sadness etc. Also if u thought there was a storyline, then tell me wat the storyline was. Honestly there is no right or wrong answers.

I would be very grateful if you can all reply. Also b4 saying wat u thought it was abt, tell me if u have already seen these type of dance b4 or aware of it. Basically i want to knw the response of ppl who knw abt this type of dance and ppl who don't.

This is the link:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/TomyKurias#p/u/46/ybjbWVmvMbE

Thx
Reply 2112
Can you ppl help me by going to this thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1776531
and watching a video and evaluating. It is said in the thread wat u need to do. It's for my EPQ as well.
Plz help me......
Thx
Reply 2113
Anyone?
holy crap, siri would be really good at this ill send her the link :redface:
ANYONE?????
Reply 2116
Original post by Indian_Prince

u have a go anyway
Reply 2117

Who's siri :s-smilie:
Reply 2118
hey did u watch the video? Plz comment on it.

lololol OH!!!! this link!!! YESSSSS THIS WAS MY IDEA TOOOOO!!!! but i'm doing my EPQ next year so i have ages to wait :frown: but yes this was my idea and yes its amazing and yes I'm going to do it and yes i'll be good at it :biggrin:

oi stop saying my name so publicly. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending