The Student Room Group

Ultimate EPQ thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
natty_d
People who've already started, what have you included in your log so far? :ninja:

Very little. I've only done the first page on the production log, if that's what you mean?
Reply 81
Adam92
Very little. I've only done the first page on the production log, if that's what you mean?

Oh right. Whats on your production log then? :smile:
Reply 82
natty_d
Oh right. Whats on your production log then? :smile:

I've just done the 'ideas for research and development of your project' and got some feedback from my supervisor
Reply 83
Adam92
I've just done the 'ideas for research and development of your project' and got some feedback from my supervisor

Oooh ok then. Guess I better get a thorough plan done then. :yep:
Mine is on the preservation of dead bodies :smile:
I'm so glad this opportunity along - motivation to research something I've always been interested in!
Reply 85
chernij
Mine is on the preservation of dead bodies :smile:
I'm so glad this opportunity along - motivation to research something I've always been interested in!

Join the club. :king1:
Reply 86
I've been really getting my :teeth: into mine. :banana2: :proud:
Reply 87
:bump:

How is everyone getting on? :ninja:
Reply 88
natty_d
:bump:

How is everyone getting on? :ninja:

I think my application didn't get accepted :frown:
Reply 89
JayAyy
I think my application didn't get accepted :frown:

:sad: You have to make an application to do it?
Reply 90
natty_d
:sad: You have to make an application to do it?

Sadly we did. We had to make a proposal, then the teacher selects the best ones. I think I didn't get it (and I was one of the most determined there). Plus, only like 20 people went to the meeting and about 5 applied :s-smilie:
Reply 91
JayAyy
Sadly we did. We had to make a proposal, then the teacher selects the best ones. I think I didn't get it (and I was one of the most determined there). Plus, only like 20 people went to the meeting and about 5 applied :s-smilie:

Ours is optional, and as many or as little people who want to do it, can do it. I think lots of people decide to and have started dropping out, which is kinda annoying for the teachers, I guess. :erm:

Thats a shame. What was yours gonna be about? :emo:
I'm on 3000 words.

The admissions tutors better be f***ing impressed by this, or I'll hang myself!

But no.. I have quite enjoyed doing it, there's only been a couple of times where I've had to force myself to sit down and stop procrastinating.

I want to try and finish by results day if possible, when are you guys planning to finish?
Reply 93
Xerophelistica
I'm on 3000 words.

The admissions tutors better be f***ing impressed by this, or I'll hang myself!

But no.. I have quite enjoyed doing it, there's only been a couple of times where I've had to force myself to sit down and stop procrastinating.

I want to try and finish by results day if possible, when are you guys planning to finish?

Not by results day :laugh:

Hopefully before I send off my UCAS application. I need to get moving. :yep:
Reply 94
natty_d
Ours is optional, and as many or as little people who want to do it, can do it. I think lots of people decide to and have started dropping out, which is kinda annoying for the teachers, I guess. :erm:

Thats a shame. What was yours gonna be about? :emo:

How the 50p tax rate will effect the future of the UK economy (I mentioned it in my blog too :smile: )
Reply 95
I've done most of my research, the thought of the essay is putting me off though lol. My target was to get all the research done by results day which I've more or less achieved, so I don't need to worry for another few weeks :p:

& unlucky to JayAyy. :frown:
Reply 96
This thread scares me... I've been on holiday the last few weeks and thought I was being really good - I'd planned out where and how I was going to do my research; bought myself a new pad and everything, even borrowed the books from the library. Was about to start my log today as well. Then I come on here and everyone's almost done :O To be fair, we aren't allowed to start writing ours 'til we go back to college because we have an allocated mentor to talk us through it each week. Still... I feel like I've fallen behind lol.
Reply 97
becbec :)
This thread scares me... I've been on holiday the last few weeks and thought I was being really good - I'd planned out where and how I was going to do my research; bought myself a new pad and everything, even borrowed the books from the library. Was about to start my log today as well. Then I come on here and everyone's almost done :O To be fair, we aren't allowed to start writing ours 'til we go back to college because we have an allocated mentor to talk us through it each week. Still... I feel like I've fallen behind lol.

Don't worry. Seriously. :nah: I haven't done that much. Most of my research is reading, and note taking. :wink:

We have quite a long time but I suppose its good to get some of it out of the way in the holidays.
Reply 98
I'm also doing it on the euro, and whether or not Britain should adopt it. =)
I hope my unis will like it, or it will be a fantastic waste of time -.-
Reply 99
Alika186
I'm also doing it on the euro, and whether or not Britain should adopt it. =)
I hope my unis will like it, or it will be a fantastic waste of time -.-

You are?! Copy :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending