The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's a better driver than you mate
Reply 2
He's richer than you mate.
Reply 3
I don't love him, but I like him. He's not that arrogant, I remember him saying last weekend: "we've got a great car, great mechanics etc, and, (a pause as he looks uncomfortable and slightly embarrased), a good driver." This quote is not word for word, just roughly.

I like kubica much more though.
You jealous or something?
Reply 5
Really? :s-smilie:

I think he's a fantastic young guy. He seems to be very polite and humble, well brought up imo. Sure he might be a little arrogant, but the guy is one of the best F1 drivers in the world - he is entitled :smile:
Not sure your going to get many posts hating hamilton. He's not done much wrong!
Reply 7
From what i've seen of him (on the tv ) he seems like quite a nice guy! Especially for the fact of how rich he is... he's quite hot too, yum yum
Reply 8
Yh, he seems to be acting even more like a right old arragant git lately.
I mean now he's saying his team is unbeatable and nothing can stop him. He is just so full of himself.

Hope ferrari and BMW wipe him away in the next races.
Reply 9
xmrbearx
Everyone post the nasty things they have to say about Hamilton here.

I think he's just an irritating, arrogant, hypocritical little ****.

I sort of agree with you, he's very arrogant.
Reply 10
yh, whats he said that makes him arrogant?
Hes a legend! one of the best drivers this country has had, so in my opinion he deserves to be a little arrogant.
Reply 11
xmrbearx
I think he's just an irritating, arrogant, hypocritical little ****.

And your reasons for saying this are...
Why does he need to be arrogant though? No wonder 1/2 of the grid dislike him
Interesting. Theres so much footballers, actors, musicians or 'celebrities' who act like what you just described and the person who is the most opposite of your description, is the is the person you hate. jealous much? or maybe you're just one of them people who hate to see others succeed.
I love it how whenever Britain manages to get a sportsman we can be proud of, everyone turns on him :biggrin:

I don't think he's arrogant. He seems humble when he wins and gracious in defeat (most of the time:biggrin:)

He can be confident, but don't you think he's earned that right? He's worked hard, and does a (fairly) dangerous and highly skilled job.
Have you even been following f1 or just watching the news when Hamilton wins?
i think this is just going to get turned into a anti-hamilton thread. Or is it already?
He's a good lad, he can be as arrogant as he likes (even though i dont think he is), because face it he's better than 90% of the other F1 drivers. Possibly the best in the current grid, but i wonder how it will last.

If your the best in your sport in the world, you can be as arrogant as you want! Whose to say otherwise?
Reply 18
DJSKYLINE
i think this is just going to get turned into a anti-hamilton thread. Or is it already?

i think its getting turned into a "pro-hamilton" thread, juding from all the positive posts about him
Reply 19
There's nothing to dislike about him but he reminds me of a robot certaintly lacking in charisma.

Latest