Reply 43
lol Nah i didnt get 5.0 in section a
plus i didnt have an arts subject
and my gcses werent spectacular.
sunspoon
lol Nah i didnt get 5.0 in section a
plus i didnt have an arts subject
and my gcses werent spectacular.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Meh, very unfortunate.
Reply 45
Yes. very. although now im almost a gimp, i dont think i could ever defect to the dark side.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, after years of desperately go to UCL, I'm now having to look upon them as UCLites, and Gower street scum, etc. I feel torn :frown:
I don't think it counts for much.

I got 650, 760, 710. Average just over 700. I got 4 offers. (got 790 in AR but that didn't count in the end!)
As a medic who has gone through the process of Bmat and Ukcat I can say that Ukcat is not really well constructed and not a good way of diffrentiating between applicants. Bmat on the other hand I think is a good entrance exam, i think Ukcat should be scrapped. But for thoes taking Ukcat i also found the exam quite difficult and hard to grasp but just practice and brush up on gcse subjects maths or physics if not taken to a-level.
Reply 49
it doesnt matter, they get cancelled in Januay anyway! :rolleyes:
Reply 50
^^^ thats for UKCAT btw
Reply 51
I got 600 ish for UKCAT and 17.4 for BMAT but I got one offer from a uni that didnt take the admissions tests. I think that they all said no cause I kind of made birmingham to be all that in my personal statement.

But i know someone who got into imperial who is a close friend of mine and got 16 for her BMAT score and got in. I couldnt believe when I saw her certificate and she got an interview. But she is extraordinary but I dont think that she could bother to study for the test. The test results can help but its more your grades which attract their attention then the results help afterwards.
malaz_197
it doesnt matter, they get cancelled in Januay anyway! :rolleyes:

Does it? So that means my year will be the last to sit it. Brilliant!

Also, I was reading this about the UKCAT test:

http://student.bmj.com/issues/08/04/life/146.php

I would be so annoyed if my mark went down because they made the test too easy! :mad:
I got an average of 760, and got 4 interviews/3 offers. But don't worry, anything above 600 is fine! :smile:
Pepe Le Poosh
I don't think it counts for much.

I got 650, 760, 710. Average just over 700. I got 4 offers. (got 790 in AR but that didn't count in the end!)

Mwahaha, I got 550 for AR and was over the moon when they cancelled it :biggrin:
Graematt out of curiousity which one didn't you get into. I used to know but i've forgot, Warwick is the best for GEP anyway though so its not like it matters!
My scores are in my signature and I got an interview from each of the places that I applied to that took the tests, UCL Imperial and Newcastle, but got rejected from Bristol which didn't take it. UCL and Newcastle gave me offers, and I didn't go to the imperial interview :s-smilie:
Reply 57
Quicksilver87
My scores are in my signature and I got an interview from each of the places that I applied to that took the tests, UCL Imperial and Newcastle, but got rejected from Bristol which didn't take it. UCL and Newcastle gave me offers, and I didn't go to the imperial interview :s-smilie:

Hey there,
Just out of interest what were your GCSE grades/AS grades/predictions like?
Im considering to applying to UCL and Imperial too but have been advised not to apply to 2 London unis because they both have similar entry requirements so I risk rejection from both!
Reply 58
jonnyofengland
Does it? So that means my year will be the last to sit it. Brilliant!

no it doesnt im afraid, its just the Pearson Vue were so incompetent last year that they had to not take our Abstract Reasoning section and the personality questionnaire thing into account!!! so they took money for something that got cancelled! what a scam!
malaz_197
no it doesnt im afraid, its just the Pearson Vue were so incompetent last year that they had to not take our Abstract Reasoning section and the personality questionnaire thing into account!!! so they took money for something that got cancelled! what a scam!

Surely you should be refunded at least a bit of the money for that?

Latest

Trending

Trending