The Student Room Group

Surprise at my mum!

Well this is so very strange. My mum has just shocked me. She has just given me a bag saying I have bought you something today. I look in the bag and there is a black lacy suspender belt and 3 pairs of dark stockings!

They are from BHS, so nothing special, but she has said she doesn't want me wearing holdups at 6th form. Last night at home she noticed I was wearing them when I got in and sat on the sofa and one was a little lower than it should have been. She said for exactly that reason its tights or stockings and suspenders. My choice!

There's no way I'm wearing stockings and suspenders at 6th form. I just wouldnt dare!

I'm still in shock my mum would suggest this!

Alex.

Scroll to see replies

hahaha your mum is wicked
Can i have your mum please :biggrin:
Reply 3
I have no idea what are you talking about but sounds great :biggrin:
what's wrong with wearing stockings and suspenders to 6th form? :s-smilie:

I hate that this doesn't sound unusual to me at all. My mum once bought me home a black & red lacey corset, thong & suspender set because she saw it reduced in my size and thought me and my boyfriend would enjoy it.

anyway, woo for you, free stockings :biggrin:
Reply 5
LW5x01

LOOL :dito:
yeah go for it that's ace. :biggrin:
Reply 7
LW5x01

I'm with this guy :biggrin:
Reply 8
museobsessed
Can i have your mum please :biggrin:

:ditto: :wink:
Reply 9
death.drop

I hate that this doesn't sound unusual to me at all. My mum once bought me home a black & red lacey corset, thong & suspender set because she saw it reduced in my size and thought me and my boyfriend would enjoy it.

Your mum is awesome! And also slightly creepy. :smile:

But I would love free stockings! If you won't wear them can I have them please! :biggrin:
People do realise that before tights came in that's exactly what women wore as a matter of normality right?!??! :p:

But yeah, go your mum for buying you stuff!!

Ps. I reckon you should go for it and wear them to 6th form...
death.drop

ehhh whattt you lucky people. my mother would **** out bricks if she found out i have a boyfriend (and i'm 20!!!?!?!), let alone allow me to 'enjoy' him.
Reply 12
Well you all seem to think its a great idea, but I'm not so sure. This is our uniform in 6th form.

http://www.belfasthigh.co.uk/media/neatgirl.jpg

I don't think I dare wear stockings and suspenders with this.
Reply 13
Lol your uniform makes it all the better!

If you can't wear anything nice on the outside, then you may as well underneath! :wink:
dementedbunny
ehhh whattt you lucky people. my mother would **** out bricks if she found out i have a boyfriend (and i'm 20!!!?!?!), let alone allow me to 'enjoy' him.

That's what was strangest about it, it wasn't long after she found out I was having sex. I was 15 or 16 so she was really disapproving, and then she came home with that and was like 'well, if you're going to do it you may as well push the boat out'
my mother isn't wholly sane though. maybe that explains it.
a) neatgirl.jpg <- haha :biggrin:
b) why not? the skirt's definitely long enough to avoid any terrifying encounters in a tight corner with that geography teacher who always looks at you funny...

I think if you try them on you probably won't see much difference
Reply 16
Peanut42
Lol your uniform makes it all the better!

If you can't wear anything nice on the outside, then you may as well underneath! :wink:

But I hate that uniform and it makes me quite self concious. I can see what you are saying but I don't think I would dare!
Reply 17
Can I have your mum?
My Mum is really strict about things like that.
Reply 18
death.drop

Oh my goodness all mine has ever bought me is plain white knickers and she isn't aware I have even done anything sexual with anyone.
Reply 19
scribble_girl
a) neatgirl.jpg <- haha :biggrin:
b) why not? the skirt's definitely long enough to avoid any terrifying encounters in a tight corner with that geography teacher who always looks at you funny...

I think if you try them on you probably won't see much difference

The skirt is definately long enough and I have worn holdups a few times now instead of tights. I suppose its not a great step further. It just seems like its not appropriate really. I'm not sure.

Latest

Trending

Trending