Original post by Revd. Mike
Cya Mikey! :h:
Mike :cry2:
Original post by Revd. Mike

Bye-bye :sad:
Oooooh the Entz forum needs new moderators! :excited:
Original post by PoGo HoPz

I'm going to be throwing my hat in the ring for the Tech spot. Hopefully it will be second time lucky!

First the Religion section, now Technology and Computers, users that aren't familiar with me must think I'm just desperate for any position I can get :ahee:
Reply 3765

and the tech and comp forum.
There's absolutely no way you won't get in for tech, gofre. You were destined to mod it! :tongue:
There's absolutely no way you won't get in for tech, gofre. You were destined to mod it! :tongue:

thanks for the support, hopefully the powers that be feel the same way [=
You have my support :hat2:

Original post by cpdavis

Remember that it's not based on a number of votes from members. :wink: We'll fully consider the suitability of anyone who puts themself forward or (if they're interested) is nominated by others but one nomination is as good as four. :smile:
Original post by Illusionary
Remember that it's not based on a number of votes from members. :wink: We'll fully consider the suitability of anyone who puts themself forward or (if they're interested) is nominated by others but one nomination is as good as four. :smile:

Tut, I've just spent the last day formulating my lobbying strategy!
Original post by cpdavis

And my axe!
Original post by cpdavis

Thanks (: Although going by the neg it appears somebody doesn't like that =P

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
And my axe!

:rofl:
When you've transferred the necessary funds into my Swiss bank account, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you in the mod forum :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by Democracy
When you've transferred the necessary funds into my Swiss bank account, I'll be sure to put in a good word for you in the mod forum :wink: :biggrin:

I'll have my accountant make the transfer later :ninja:
Another +1 for Gofre. I don't post much in Tech but your posts are always detailed and balanced. Also when I was looking for a new netbook Gofre helped me out a great deal and looked over numerous different netbooks I threw his way and gave me his opinions on them. Good luck :yy: :bigsmile:
Goodbye Herr Stamper! :moon:
Reply 3777
Bye! :sad:
Bye and thank you :sad:
Reply 3779
bye and good luck for your future!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending