Original post by mccrae01
* Hears trolls celebrating everywhere* :frown:

Good point.
And that's nearly the last of the old guard. :moon:

Welcome to the old codgers retirement club, chaps. :yy:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
And that's nearly the last of the old guard. :moon:

Welcome to the old codgers retirement club, chaps. :yy:

Indeed... a big loss to TSR, but I'm sure we can vouch for the excellent pension :yep:
Original post by F1 fanatic
Indeed... a big loss to TSR, but I'm sure we can vouch for the excellent pension :yep:

Yeah. It's rare to have a final salary pension scheme these days.
Original post by Mad Vlad
Yeah. It's rare to have a final salary pension scheme these days.

This is absolutely not the place for me to be smug about having one. I'm so sorry you are going, Vlad. The place needs people like you. You'll be missed. Good luck.
Vlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :sad:
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sad:
Quite an exodus.

Original post by Dez
The Tech Soc [...] is diminished.

Fixed.
Reply 4447
Original post by Chrosson
Fixed.

:moon:
Original post by mr tim
PT and Vlad - another 2 supermods depart.

I see that there's been another edit to the "meet the mods" page today... with Origami Bullets and Blackacre adding to the list of departures from the SL group. Best wishes to all four, plus of course to Penguinsaysquack and Becca-Sarah!

Quite a sizeable gap to fill now... (or of course, a good opportunity for others, depending on how you look at it!)
Original post by Illusionary
I see that there's been another edit to the "meet the mods" page today... with Origami Bullets and Blackacre adding to the list of departures from the SL group. Best wishes to all four, plus of course to Penguinsaysquack and Becca-Sarah!

Quite a sizeable gap to fill now... (or of course, a good opportunity for others, depending on how you look at it!)

Someone's got good attention to detail - we haven't been officially announced!
Original post by Blackacre

Well, you've had a goodbye thread in AAM for 2 hours, so I think you can call that official! Farewell, young stoat. :frown:
Original post by Blackacre

Or just access to the wiki page's edit history and the article updates widget :tongue: Given all the recent changes, I was curious as to what more there was in there...

I hope that all's well with you. :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Mod exodus. Crazy.

:h:
Original post by Pandora.
Mod exodus. Crazy.

:h:

Seems to be a higher turnover of mods than there is staff in my local Maccie D's. Who are the replacements?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Madeline_H95
Seems to be a higher turnover of mods than there is staff in my local Maccie D's. Who are the replacements?

There aren't any replacements - we've just left

Posted from TSR Mobile

Currently the section leaders and community team are covering the space left by the people who have left while we look into recruiting people to fill their positions.

Always going to be the way with volunteer positions to be honest.
Another mod leaving?

The exodus truly has arrived!

Cheers for the service rockrunride.
Sorry to see you go dude :frown:
All good things must come to an end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending