The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Oooo i'm cross!!

Ooooo i'm cross!!!

Okay from the prospectuses etc these were the offers that i was expecting (assuming unis accepted me i mean - obviously i wasn't expecting everywhere to accept me - but you know what i mean)
Oxford - AAA
Warwick - ABB / AAB
York - ABB
Bristol - AAB / ABB
Leeds - BBB
Birmingham - BBC

Ok so i've got my offers from Leeds + York as stated in the prospectus. Warwick sent me stuff asking me to go visit etc and saying if they accept me it will probs b @ BBB so that's all lovely and nice cos they've dropped the offer which is pretty yey because hey i really like warwick!

Birmingham on the other hand said we will give you an offer but we haven't decided what it'll b yet so have some information neway... And tucked inside a map, which was tucked inside a dpt brochure was a little little bit of paper which just happened to mention that they're raising their offer from BBC to ABB and that bearing in mind i'm applying for a year auf Deutschland the offer may be raised to 350 points!!!! :eek:

Now i'm predicted that and i should get that - but that's a HUGE jump!! And they were like my 2nd back up place if the 4 i really liked said no!!!
Reply 1
Hmm, it's not the first case I've heard of... I guess you're applying for something biology-related? :rolleyes:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Funnily enough yes i am - Bio w/ a year in Europe

Latest

Trending

Trending