The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
[QUOTE="3ak16"]

Edit*

hmm did you guys do £200,000 x each discount factor.. add all them up and take em away from the cost?
i hope i got the npv right otherwise im finished

Is correct :smile: Which is actually the only thing I knew :frown:

Zealouz is right as welll. The case study was naff.
3ak16
agreed.

Amen
Reply 42

i swear the case study was called anyone for juice?
Reply 43
FrancisM89
Is correct :smile: Which is actually the only thing I knew :frown:

Zealouz is right as welll. The case study was naff.

made my dayyyyyyyy , i love youuuuu

yesh, i think that was the title and the first paragraph was total bull ****
Reply 44
well i hope Joe's and Bill's business fails :P
Reply 45
3ak16
agreed.

i wrote about place farm...
but i also put related to bill and joe

do you think it would be ok?
Reply 46
zealouz
the case study was APPALLING there was no business it was just Bill and Joe :s-smilie:

i kept refering to Bill and Joe as Bill and Ted lol lots of scribbling out lets hope i crossed all the teds out! and i couldnt remember the name of the business for the life of me in that exam had to keep looking at the case study.
Reply 47
monica7790
i kept refering to Bill and Joe as Bill and Ted lol lots of scribbling out lets hope i crossed all the teds out! and i couldnt remember the name of the business for the life of me in that exam had to keep looking at the case study.

Exactly

you see the first business mentioned in the exam i kept using that name~
then later relised there business name differed.

wrote a quick note on my last question making the examiner aware that i know i made a mistake
Reply 48
3ak16
Exactly

wrote a quick note on my last question making the examiner aware that i know i made a mistake

so wat was the name of the business
Reply 49
"bill and joes bogus juice adventure"
Reply 50
I just called it "The Juice Project", "Bill and Joe" and "it".
Reply 51
3ak16
Exactly

yer i did that at the beginning too. and i kept thinking the business was called 'Home start' lol i think the business was calld Farm something, Place Farm?
fizzydizzy

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Reply 53
fizzydizzy

haha good one!
Reply 54
u no wat, i didnt even understand da case, i fink blabbed
Reply 55
oh and fank u :smile:
Reply 56
monica7790
yer i did that at the beginning too. and i kept thinking the business was called 'Home start' lol i think the business was calld Farm something, Place Farm?

lol yup exactly.

What a case-study, nothing special to talk about, nothing to make the examiner aware that you acthully ****ing revised 70hours before the exam.

thank you very much AQA, for breaking my heart
:frown:
awful exam...wt did u write for the IT question and the 1st question? can u giv me some key points so i can try and work out how RUBBISH i did lol!!! so much for me thinking i would get an A!!! no chance lol....jus tooo much 2 do and so little time!!!!
Reply 58
ilove2shopx
awful exam...wt did u write for the IT question and the 1st question? can u giv me some key points so i can try and work out how RUBBISH i did lol!!! so much for me thinking i would get an A!!! no chance lol....jus tooo much 2 do and so little time!!!!

i think for the IT i just wrote it could make them more productive/efficient so lower unit costs and also meet unexpected demand, so could create good repuation = sales = profits lol

and then for a disadvantage that training takes time so productivity will be low a while. didnt have time for much else.
monica7790
i think for the IT i just wrote it could make them more productive/efficient so lower unit costs and also meet unexpected demand, so could create good repuation = sales = profits lol

and then for a disadvantage that training takes time so productivity will be low a while. didnt have time for much else.

thanks given me a lil bit of hope!!!
also for positive could u put that its quicker communication...i then for some reason which im not sure is right....that it can be demotivating for staff...not talking to managers??is that alright...or totally wrong?!
and disadvantages...costs of machinery?

Latest

Trending

Trending